Leora - Home Activities (2022) #11

Brokk!

2 hours ago, therealwatcher212 said:

Hello everyone, I need confirmation I translated a conversation Leora had and it mentioned her leaving in Feb can anyone confirm what she is leaving. work training or RL. thank you. 

Oh! Goody, Goody.   :biggrin:

Seth Meyers Please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

yea 

Sometimes leora leave the door open 

When exit in the afternoon and come back in the night 

Door with electronic lock problems 

Access card 

Can one of you explain the door system in Europe?  Do they have two doors which is strange to me. Someone on the forum said their is a staircase accessible from the apartment. The European doors and latches are very different to what we have in the states.

13 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Can one of you explain the door system in Europe?  Do they have two doors which is strange to me. Someone on the forum said their is a staircase accessible from the apartment. The European doors and latches are very different to what we have in the states.

It’s very rare and kind of luxury to be in an apartment that the balcony provides also an emergency door . I have traveled nearly in whole Europe , apartments have the normal entrance door and that’s it . But  on each floor , it is essential that except an elevator , there’s an emergency staircase in case of fire , but not so many have it , usually the new constructions after mid 00s have it . 

In general , in Europe , you enter the block apartment , there’s a lobby , an elevator taking you on each floor and side staircase in case the elevator is out of order , that’s how it works 😇😇

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's all just done out of humor.   That's what the forum lacks is people not having a sense of Ha Ha.   

Just have a laugh and don't take anything seriously.

I said it more as tongue in cheek, but guess it didn't come across that way.

• Upvote 1