Leora - Home Activities (2022) #11

Brokk!

I mean, who expected that today, on the evening of January 24 2022, Leora was hosting a friend of hers alone for the first time? It felt like another evening like any other and BANG, surprised.

We just need LB to enter that door bare-chested astride a bear with a bouquet of roses (always if they are still together).🤣

• Haha 5

Suddenly ( and luckily but for sure not surprisingly ) Leora’s topic became interesting again , forum members that post elsewhere and hardly ever do here , state their opinions , how great 😇

I guess it isn’t nuclear science to realize that this is one of the other major things ( apart from adult entertainment ) that a subscriber wishes to watch ( well , except of masterchef of course who can’t wait till the masturbation moment ) , unpredictability , new faces , the chance to speak about the ifs and the what’s and the whens, to speculate and have fun and make it a nice chat and not Leora in the bathroom , Leora in the LR , eating , watching TV and the usual repeated actions ( no offense pulo but this is how the 10 out of the 20 pages of the # topics are filled ) . It is a massive , wonderful and for sure great turn of events , as I have said , if this is the door opening to one friend and Leora realizes that it wasn’t so difficult ( both for her and also for any guests if she had fear inviting people on cameras ) , it might happen to others as well , but of course the priority ( so far all indications show that the guest has no problem at all with the cameras ) is that this girl guest becomes an often visitor , this will help Leora’s mood , she will see that people appreciate it and she can leave lots of the rightfully negativity and heat  far away from her , but the most important is that she can convince herself that having people in her apartment , talk to them , socialize , smile and enjoy , it is million times better than day in and day out  sits on the couch or in her bed and watching her phone or her tablet . 

Well done Leora once again 😇

49 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I mean, who expected that today, on the evening of January 24 2022, Leora was hosting a friend of hers alone for the first time? It felt like another evening like any other and BANG, surprised.

We just need LB to enter that door bare-chested astride a bear with a bouquet of roses (always if they are still together).🤣

She just did what all normal human beings in the world do , she opened her apartment to a person after 2,5 years living in city that she has made a number of friends , people she meets outside , that she enjoys walks , evenings , whatever with them outside and off cameras . It remains to be seen if the positive outcome of her action expressed today at the forum can play a role in her continuously sad and disappointing mood she appeared to have since a long time and if she can understand that she can enjoy top cameras and whatever she wishes not being all the time nude and teasing . 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

The problem for me is like watching a Russian movie, I don't understand Russian 😄

What drives me mad is my bestfriend is Russian and he tried to teach me Russian but he gave up due to me being a dumb ass Aussie. 🤣

• Haha 2