Leora - Home Activities (2022) #11

Brokk!

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What drives me mad is my bestfriend is Russian and he tried to teach me Russian but he gave up due to me being a dumb ass Aussie. 🤣

Just learn the basic.  When they say da=yes and  nyet=no  :biggrin:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

maybe koala will sleep with The girl in Malia's room 

long talk On the couch 

Bloody hope so, the lucky bugger.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Just learn the basic.  When they say da=yes and  nyet=no  :biggrin:

Oh the basic's I know, like good morning and alike but anymore nyet...

• Upvote 2

Anyone still doubting how much Leora is missing talking and socializing and in my opinion how great she feels today doing it finally in her own place , in open public and not hiding ? It doesn’t matter what they talk , it doesn’t matter if it is just about nothing serious , it simply matters that Leora seems to get over her fears how it could possibly be having people in her own apartment , having people that won’t behave strangely being on cameras , perhaps not accepting her chosen way of life .. a talk after so many hours simply proves that this girl is a good friend of hers no matter the discussion and even more , if she analyzes well in her mind today’s initiative , her life can become less stressful or boring or worried how she should do things in her own apartment . 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's what girls like to do, talk.  They have the gift of gab mastered.  :biggrin:

That's so true, good luck when my wife and her girlfriend are together,

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Anyone still doubting how much Leora is missing talking and socializing and in my opinion how great she feels today doing it finally in her own place , in open public and not hiding ? It doesn’t matter what they talk , it doesn’t matter if it is just about nothing serious , it simply matters that Leora seems to get over her fears how it could possibly be having people in her own apartment , having people that won’t behave strangely being on cameras , perhaps not accepting her chosen way of life .. a talk after so many hours simply proves that this girl is a good friend of hers no matter the discussion and even more , if she analyzes well in her mind today’s initiative , her life can become less stressful or boring or worried how she should do things in her own apartment . 

Maybe she is just enjoying herself. 

Most people don't analyze there interactions with others.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4