Leora - Home Activities (2022) #12

Pete1960

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It’s reasonable to assume that having been in Prague for over two years she being a healthy sexual woman has had the occasional portion of “ man meat”  in one or all of her orifices during that time.

Its also reasonable to assume that Leora is not a “one night stand .“ So it follows that she has some sort of sexual and social relationship with either a man or woman, I would guess a man.

She doesn’t need to take a tooth brush or clothing to change into as she has another small wardrobe at that persons location.

Its also reasonable to assume that she would be showing her body to someone, because it is stated that she has shaved her strip off again, supporting my theory that her companion is not a lover of hair on his food, so she swallows her principles and turns herself into a clone of all the other bimbos that revert to a child’s genitalia and put it on show like a butchers display cabinet.

I think this is a reasonable assessment of the situation, unless anyone has another angle.😇

Well said!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Earl said:

I listened to the phone calls in the bathroom again. There were 2 calls. Paul and another man. Leora asked the time and they agreed to meet 1.5 hours it was the time Leora left the house.
Now I'm almost certain that LB has reappeared. The dark voice could also suit him.
Maybe someone can confirm, however Leora should do what she thinks is right
Unfortunately, I still can't quite understand why she's making such a fuss about it.....

In my view she is stupid to go with Laughing Boy with such breaks in seeing one another if it was him (probably I still think he is a two timing S.O.B.) we will see what happens as the time gets nearer to the residence entry exam/test acceptance thingy then my so called Plan A is still going to be correct.

As for tonight I do not think a visitor is going to arrive but possibly at the weekend and if she cleans Malia's old room up than we may know for sure just in case the person stays overnight. Hopefully she will not be away again with Laughing Boy but that is up to her.

il y a 4 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Je ne sais pas... il est 19 heures, si son amie devait venir, elle serait déjà venue. Le lundi, par exemple, ils étaient déjà au dîner.

Je dirais qu'elle viendra plutot demain soir car après c'est le weekend end si elle travail

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I don't know ... it's 7 pm, if her friend had to come she would have come by now. On Monday, for example, they were already at 

Maybe I misunderstood something. I'm sorry if I said something that wasn't accurate. Too bad that nobody confirmed it or improved anything

sorry

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3