Leora - Home Activities (2022) #12

Pete1960

11 minutes ago, therealwatcher212 said:

I would also like to add that I am not a newbie, Just took a break form this site.  Also I am glad Leora is out and about again it is supposed to be Real-life after all and not locked up in an apartment. 

Why would it mind even if you were / are a so called “ newbie “ ? Does this prevent you from not saying what you have in your mind? 1st post or 10,000th post , we are equals amongst equals and the freedom of talk is what makes the civilization the way we know it . Enjoy your participation and your presence here 😇

29 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora exit 

Been on the couch on the phone 

Watch TV 

Open post to Pulo,

Respectfully, your play-by-play posts ruin the threads.  They are 98% useless and lack substantive content that can lay foundation for others to post. They cause the moderator to create a new thread every 36 hrs, making it nearly senseless for others to create content or reply to a post, as the thread will close sooner than it should.

Blocking your posts don't necessary stop each thread from closing far sooner then it should.  The moderator seems somewhat frustrated because instead of allowing 30 columns per thread, he's cut it down to about 20; making it even more frustrating for others to contribute.

Please be considerate and minimize your play-by-play posts.

Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Howard said:

Open post to Pulo,

Respectfully, your play-by-play posts ruin the threads.  They are 98% useless and lack substantive content that can lay foundation for others to post. They cause the moderator to create a new thread every 36 hrs, making it nearly senseless for others to create content or reply to a post, as the thread will close sooner than it should.

Blocking your posts don't necessary stop each thread from closing far sooner then it should.  The moderator seems somewhat frustrated because instead of allowing 30 columns per thread, he's cut it down to about 20; making it even more frustrating for others to contribute.

Please be considerate and minimize your play-by-play posts.

Thanks.

thanks 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

O know that must mean three things !

Or mean nothing, at least in this case. This time I doubt she pretended to shave (because she had shaved when she was gone two days) like a month ago. I think she got tired of the fur.

• Like 2