B4 - General Topic 2022 # 14 (January)

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

And isn't just about the body. Karol maybe has the "worst" body of them all but is one of the sexiest of them all.

Loraine = beautiful body but she is empty inside.

Saying Karol has a bad body is mind blowing to me! She's stunning!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jonnoh30 said:

Saying Karol has a bad body is mind blowing to me! She's stunning!

I was comparing to beauty standards, round ass and firm tits. I personally don't think that she is ugly. Only a few girls that I find ugly but I don't like to comment. 

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

With that guy around Loraine has been looking happier and more active with the rest of the girls. Also yesterday could have been effect of alcohol

You are very right , with the other one she was a bit “ hesitant “ .. in any case , it’s been a strange period for Loraine , i have also commented negative about her but she’s out of a long period relationship and it is normal that she’s behaving kind of “ foolish “ . This doesn’t  justify of course  her on going silly orchestrating shows but as I said having a nice woman doing whatever she does , it is much better than the absolute zero in other places 

• Upvote 1

il y a 25 minutes, ddhm a dit :

You are very right , with the other one she was a bit “ hesitant “ .. in any case , it’s been a strange period for Loraine , i have also commented negative about her but she’s out of a long period relationship and it is normal that she’s behaving kind of “ foolish “ . This doesn’t  justify of course excuse her on going silly orchestrating shows but as I said having a nice woman doing whatever she does , it is much better than the absolute zero in other places 

both type of girls are as bad as each other

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

From a quick skimming through last night, the guest under-performed because he either has a small penis, or he never had a true erection.  Even Dani grinding her pussy against his penis didn't bring it to life or result in an ejaculation.  

Sex was never on the agenda...It was all for show

• Like 4