B4 - General Topic 2022 # 14 (January)

16 minutes ago, Donnie21 said:

I remember when she first got her boob job and it looked horrible. They all seem to get them, I hope Holly never does. 

You mean Radi? Have we seen her without the boob job? I don't remember it.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im sorry but tonight was load of bollocks the moaning from the fingering and the dry humping was cringe to the point i was feeling second hand embarrassment and i couldnt watch it was beyond fake and the fact that shes not sleeping with him is very telling

25 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

The best thing RLC must do is kick Lorraine out and bring Cecilia to replace now !  Then, we'll have fun in the villa and less " Little secrets thing " ! 

I think many of us would like to see Cecilia join the project, I just hope she is in a position where she could join if she wanted to.

3 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I think many of us would like to see Cecilia join the project, I just hope she is in a position where she could join if she wanted to.

It depends on whether you need money or not

6 hours ago, james deen said:

im sorry but tonight was load of bollocks the moaning from the fingering and the dry humping was cringe to the point i was feeling second hand embarrassment and i couldnt watch it was beyond fake and the fact that shes not sleeping with him is very telling

Unfortunately, that is what RLC has become. As I said, the GOV concept just sucks. The real relationships, the real guests, the real life, etc. are missing.

Archived