Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #6

Noldus

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

You would be surprised at the men there... My wife and I once fucked the gorgeous wife of guy who was at least 300lbs in a club in Barcelona.  There were plenty of "Albertos" there...you need to get you head out of your ass fantasy.

Alrighty then...

1 hour ago, tle said:

They were in the bedroom having sex one day. Martina jumped up and ran out of the room... I found her nude in the hall talking on the phone that's hanging on the wall over the hall table... Then she put on her little silk robe and flip flops and went out the door wearing nothing else... Two minutes later she came back in with delivery food...  It's either a gated apartment or a gated community...

or just a flat with an entry phone system 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

or just a flat with an entry phone system 

Yes. I've noticed that many of the apartments in Spain have the old fashioned wall phones... I didn't recognize the one in Martina's apartment until I saw her talking on it... Curious that someone would call on that line....

I thought they lived in a house because I don't know many apartments layouts that people lived in the ground level with a back yard. And it seams that the back yard is privat because Martina use to be topless in the kitchen and the window is towards that back yard.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I thought they lived in a house because I don't know many apartments layouts that people lived in the ground level with a back yard. And it seams that the back yard is privat because Martina use to be topless in the kitchen and the window is towards that back yard.

I've seen reflections of apartments across the way in that window a few times when it's opened to just the right angle... It looked like they might have been a couple of floors up from ground level... It's hard to tell... I'd love to see a balcony camera installed.... But the way Alberto comes in and out with his bike and the fact that sometimes they wash the dogs feet when they come in leads you to believe the front door opens to ground level...

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If not give me the adress, i will buy the apartment opposite.🤭🤑

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Why old fashioned? The phones work perfekt robust technology...

Yes. They still work fine but I don't see too many of them around anymore... Cell phones are pretty ubiquitous these days... At least around here...

Martina needs to recover after yesterday's hectic night and it wasn't hectic with Alberto.

Why: with all her sex toys, clothes, lotions and her very, very good mood, Martina and Alberto have never needed any of this in 10 years in the apartment.

So it was what she always wanted to 'try out' for her sexual fantasies and Alberto was there to provide her with a sense of security because it involved other people (people she doesn't know)  for those activities that she was going to go through completely letting herself go.

So important that they find a way to have somebody with the dogs at home and we all know that Alberto has no problem letting Martina go (the weekend nights) and stay with the dogs at home, but this time, it was too important to let her go alone.

Don't forget, the mentality in Europe for this kind of activities is not the same as in America.

But at the end, I'm happy for her because she made it and they return home happy and she was in a very good mood again, like when she return from Nelly night (like I just read in the comment).

Her body need some rest now. Alberto didn't need that rest because he didn't 'participated' physically in this 'event', he just an observer, like it happen a lot in those special event.

Like I wrote before, I lived in LA in the past, I can tell you those party are 'free will' : sexual activities and specially in LA, a lot of lines of co...    

Think what you want but: Have fun...the meaning of life....Monty Python...good for sex education😂

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1