Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #6

Noldus

3 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Do you find it strange that in other apartment, there also party and all the woman dress in a sexy outfit , may I missing something here ? If there a Spain celebration ? The liberation of woman to be naked and dance 😆

I have trouble to imagine Alberto seeing Martina drinking and dancing almost naked in front of others and exchange caress and touch and going with someone (man or woman) in a room with her sex toy and come back after 30 minutes and repeat it again. Go girl , you have, at least, 9 hours to go ! 

We all know the episode of Martina and Nelly in the bedroom while Alberto was with the X box but his time, he has no X-box with him 😄

Also, we all know, that it is ok for him that Martina 'exchange fluids' with others but I think he, at least, doesn't wan to  'see' it ?

Maybe Martina come back to him, every 35 minutes, to tell him it ok, still love him and life will be back to the usual the next day and...she still have energy to have a few 30 minutes again in the room and the sex toy again ?

Don't tell me that Alberto is simply talking to Bogdan about the new game on the X-box ? Well, everything is possible here....

Nelly, bring me another glass of porto, I kiss you my love 😍

@Girlsfun you win the trophy of the most stupit post of the week. 🏆👏

Congratulations from my side and enjoy your next sex session on  a parking lot (heard it makes fun in winter) and perhaps if you manage beeing in Barcelona RLC will for sure share you Nelly's phone number.  Enjoy your next glas of porto 🍷🍷🍷 wish you all the best.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

St. Valero's Feast ?

Some special occasion for the couple. Maybe Alberto's birthday or an anniversary... They take their bags. Check into a nice hotel... Pick up Candela and take her out with them for a nice dinner... Bring Candela back to the apartment and get her and the dogs settled in and then go back to the hotel for a night of passionate romance....

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, tle said:

Some special occasion for the couple. Maybe Alberto's birthday or an anniversary... They take their bags. Check into a nice hotel... Pick up Candela and take her out with them for a nice dinner... Bring Candela back to the apartment and get her and the dogs settled in and then go back to the hotel for a night of passionate romance....

Nice summary of what has really happened last night. Only one small hint from my side Alberto's birthday is on 05/09. But I think, the reason for their romantic getaway doesn't really matter, what matters is that they did it. Show me that they still love each other and care about their relationship even if it doesn't seem like it to us sometimes.🤗

• Upvote 1

There is obviously some shelter nearby for Martina to be able to go out for an extended period with the dogs wearing nothing but sweat pants and a sleeveless halter.  Can't wait to hear the explanations for that.