Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #6

Noldus

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I thought they lived in a house.

They were in the bedroom having sex one day. Martina jumped up and ran out of the room... I found her nude in the hall talking on the phone that's hanging on the wall over the hall table... Then she put on her little silk robe and flip flops and went out the door wearing nothing else... Two minutes later she came back in with delivery food...Β  It's either a gated apartment or a gated community...

6 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

A therory for sureΒ  but a bit difficult to understand and I think we overestimate the influence of Nelly, Bogdan and of the forum.πŸ€”

I too think you're correct here. The presumtion that Martina and Alberto were together with Nelly and Bogdan last night seems like pure speculation which just can't be proven, once again. Sure, if a tryst between the four of them ever happens on camera I'd be the first in line to watch that! But at this point, just to keep my sanity, I've adopted the " If I can't see it,Β  I can't believe it" approach. If its off-camera, none of us knows if it happened or not. As good as a couple of translators can sometimes be, they're not perfect. So right now, the most plausible speculation would be that Martina and Alberto went out for a romantic evening together...whether it involved sex between them, who knows. Although the sexy lingerie might suggest that. But we can't be certain. Like most of us on the forum I would be happy for them if they did have a nice evening together outside the apartment. But for me, I just don't want to waste anymore time speculating about stuff because too me, that borders on fantasy. It used to be fun to read over the last few years but I've just grown tired of all the speculation...although its really funny to read Girlsfun's posts...she does bring a lot of needed humor to the forum and I appreciate her effort to keep us from taking things that happen between Martina and Alberto too seriously. I enjoy her "fly by the seat of her pants" take on things. So thanks Girlsfun for your attitude and energy.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, DWI said:

I too think you're correct here. The presumtion that Martina and Alberto were together with Nelly and Bogdan last night seems like pure speculation which just can't be proven, once again. Sure, if a tryst between the four of them ever happens on camera I'd be the first in line to watch that! But at this point, just to keep my sanity, I've adopted the " If I can't see it,Β  I can't believe it" approach. If its off-camera, none of us knows if it happened or not. As good as a couple of translators can sometimes be, they're not perfect. So right now, the most plausible speculation would be that Martina and Alberto went out for a romantic evening together...whether it involved sex between them, who knows. Although the sexy lingerie might suggest that. But we can't be certain. Like most of us on the forum I would be happy for them if they did have a nice evening together outside the apartment. But for me, I just don't want to waste anymore time speculating about stuff because too me, that borders on fantasy. It used to be fun to read over the last few years but I've just grown tired of all the speculation...although its really funny to read Girlsfun's posts...she does bring a lot of needed humor to the forum and I appreciate her effort to keep us from taking things that happen between Martina and Alberto too seriously. I enjoy her "fly by the seat of her pants" take on things. So thanks Girlsfun for your attitude and energy.

Stated so well. She is on here to have some fun. Too many members take her too seriously. I genuinely laugh at many of her comments. I visualize her sitting at her easy chair with the laptop in her lap typing away with a tall glass or porto next to her. Waiting for the BF to come home and fuck her brains out. Love her comments.Β 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, joyer said:

He is very far from being a stud, he is more in the direction of a retiree

That was my point about the absurdity of Martina taking Alberto to a sex club....

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You have clearly never been to a swing club.Β  You have zero knowledge of what you spew.

You're right.. I've never been to a sex club and I'd bet my left nut that neither has Alberto....

24 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Stated so well. She is on here to have some fun. Too many members take her too seriously. I genuinely laugh at many of her comments. I visualize her sitting at her easy chair with the laptop in her lap typing away with a tall glass or porto next to her. Waiting for the BF to come home and fuck her brains out. Love her comments.Β 

I picture her playing with herself and typing with one finger! LOL

23 minutes ago, tle said:

You're right.. I've never been to a sex club and I'd bet my left nut that neither has Alberto....

You would be surprised at the men there... My wife and I once fucked the gorgeous wife of guy who was at least 300lbs in a club in Barcelona.Β  There were plenty of "Albertos" there...you need to get your head out of your ass fantasy.