Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #6

Noldus

41 minutes ago, tle said:

I've seen reflections of apartments across the way in that window a few times when it's opened to just the right angle... It looked like they might have been a couple of floors up from ground level... It's hard to tell... I'd love to see a balcony camera installed.... But the way Alberto comes in and out with his bike and the fact that sometimes they wash the dogs feet when they come in leads you to believe the front door opens to ground level...

I too have seen reflections of other buildings and thought they were on maybe on the third or forth floor 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, philo said:

To use a sports metaphor, RLC is using her like a utility player. I wish they would give her a better scenario. She could play first team.

You guys.  Love you so much but c’mon … I love sports metaphors as much as a guy … I have three brothers … but this does not work for Radi.

At least in baseball, a utility player can play all 9 positions.

This is not Radi.  She won’t even play for both teams.

An RLC utility player needs to be able to lick pussy, suck cock, take a cock in all holes, etc etc etc.  Masha is perhaps the closest utility player we have.  But she is also a superstar.

To me Radi is a good lesbian “player” … her body is amazing and she is very loving.  This might be like a Cy Young pitcher perhaps … the best lesbian on the RLC team.  But not a utility player!

Again as I always say … not picking on Philo … love all of you … but keep your game faces on!!

I have enjoyed reading the conversations over the past few pages of the forum. I often forget to make a simple analysis before I let myself be drawn into similar such debates: "Is the juice worth the squeeze?" There are the people who are always trying to critique the comments of others, and in doing so, reveal their lack of knowledge about the subject areas they are trying to critique. They rarely, if ever, offer anything to the forum other than their attempts at analysis. This is especially true in topics related to human sexuality. And then, there are those who have actual  related experience, who can often generalize that experience to offer insights into the activities of RLC tenants . These people can be easily identified by those of us with similar experiences. Listening to the ignorant try to debate the knowledgable is very entertaining. It's somewhat like an experience I had listening to a person who just passed a Red Cross course in first aide, arguing with another person about a certain drug, without knowing that the person they were arguing with was a Registered Pharmacist. LOL

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/29/2022 at 10:22 AM, Adalbert said:

Jen I think you are right. She has very rarely said a few words in English in the past. I haven't heard her speak English in the past few months. But it's also possible that some words sound like English to us because we don't understand the original language well. Whether what philo says he heard is true or not is no longer really important in my opinion.

I'm English and can't recall her speaking ANY English...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

You guys.  Love you so much but c’mon … I love sports metaphors as much as a guy … I have three brothers … but this does not work for Radi.

At least in baseball, a utility player can play all 9 positions.

This is not Radi.  She won’t even play for both teams.

An RLC utility player needs to be able to lick pussy, suck cock, take a cock in all holes, etc etc etc.  Masha is perhaps the closest utility player we have.  But she is also a superstar.

To me Radi is a good lesbian “player” … her body is amazing and she is very loving.  This might be like a Cy Young pitcher perhaps … the best lesbian on the RLC team.  But not a utility player!

Again as I always say … not picking on Philo … love all of you … but keep your game faces on!!

Touche! Your argument has persuaded me. I retract my analysis of Radi. Peace !

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can't believe that none of you are pissed off for what Martina & Alberto did by being off camera to have some kind of sexual adventure.  I could understand it if they actually took a vacation and played how they wanted too.  RLC's tenants already keep enough bullshit off camera's and now I see why.  The subscribers just don't give a damn!!

Hi Harley … I don’t agree with you totally but I do like the “calmer gentler” Harley!

I do think these people need their space off-cam.  What we don’t know is whether there was a reason to have sex off cam (like at a friends house or they had a free hotel room) or whether they did this off cam just to piss is off.  It makes no sense to piss us off even if some of us (me included) have been skeptical and not totally loving them (Alberto takes a lot of shit here).  If they want a sexy fun time, it makes sense to do it on cam and be rewarded for it.

Or maybe they really are thinking about their future together and some of the things stated here are resonating.  So they want to be offcam and just focus on loving each other.  I respect that.

Anyway … we will keep watching.  I have been on RLC hiatus but I will re-up at some point.

9 minutes ago, philo said:

Touche! Your argument has persuaded me. I retract my analysis of Radi. Peace !

Thank you Philo.  You are most gracious.  I am not one to get into an argument or to challenge anyone … but when something is left out there like your analogy … I can’t help myself.   Take care good friend.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank you Philo.  You are most gracious.  I am not one to get into an argument or to challenge anyone … but when something is left out there like your analogy … I can’t help myself.   Take care good friend.

You had no way of knowing this, but you just revealed the point I was trying to make in my earlier rant. I am/was an amateur athlete, but I don't know shit about team sports. The sports that I excelled in were singular, performance endurance sports. I hardly know what a utility player is, yet I made the analogy. Thanks for calling me on it.

• Like 1