Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #6

Noldus

27 minutes ago, philo said:

There is obviously some shelter nearby for Martina to be able to go out for an extended period with the dogs wearing nothing but sweat pants and a sleeveless halter.  Can't wait to hear the explanations for that.

17 degrees with big blue sky

for example, we have two topless girls on the B2 balcony 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

Alberto is dancing around the kitchen like a sixteen year old who just got passed first base for the first time 🤣

If he may be reminiscing about last light then it could be an indication.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, philo said:

There is obviously some shelter nearby for Martina to be able to go out for an extended period with the dogs wearing nothing but sweat pants and a sleeveless halter.  Can't wait to hear the explanations for that.

43 minutes ago, philo said:

Sixteen degrees cel. must feel very warm there.

Perfectly fine to go without a jacket at 16C. 

I can't believe that none of you are pissed off for what Martina & Alberto did by being off camera to have some kind of sexual adventure.  I could understand it if they actually took a vacation and played how they wanted too.  RLC's tenants already keep enough bullshit off camera's and now I see why.  The subscribers just don't give a damn!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The way they behaved, last night was probably a complete success for both of them. Hope they do it more often in the future. Candela can take care of the dogs she proofed that last night. Maybe we'll see something new in front of the camera soon.😉

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can't believe that none of you are pissed off for what Martina & Alberto did by being off camera to have some kind of sexual adventure.  I could understand it if they actually took a vacation and played how they wanted too.  RLC's tenants already keep enough bullshit off camera's and now I see why.  The subscribers just don't give a damn!!

I complained about it several times but it was far short of my usual rant. The complaints don't seem to register with RLC so I just vote with my keyboard. I stop watching. I will monitor the thumbnails and come back to an apartment when they start being of interest but I do not reward them with my clicks when I am not pleased.  

• Like 1