Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #6

Noldus

For the people who β€œ love β€œ conspiracies and with good memory …Please remember the 80% prediction of emnv πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

2 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Yes everything gona happen: all those outfit, those sexual toy and lotion, those happiness....weekend vacation with Nelly or the other guy !

Even Alberto is there to tell her in his own way: "no one will resist to fuck you for hours ! "Β 

Her libido is at the max because she will have her period in a few days....all the conditions are there to the bigΒ fireworks !

Big big sexual party for Martina, the BIG ONE ! you were waiting so much for it !!!!

Go Martina, sky is the limit !!!!!!

ALSO:Β  maybe the 3 some that she was dreaming about or the gang bang she dear maybe to try , all this organizeΒ by Nelly (the famous Russian connection) and Alberto will be there only toΒ watch, not participateΒ  ?

P.S.Β but we won't see it...

If something happens Alberto might be more involved than you can imagineπŸ˜‰.

1 minute ago, omedo said:

Actually they will come back later to take the dogs out and leave again, Candela will stay the night in the appartment...

That is a good decision...Taco will be happy since he likes her very much.πŸ‘

1 minute ago, Adalbert said:

If something happens Alberto might be more involved than you can imagineπŸ˜‰.

Alberto had to opportunity to participate at the Villa holiday party but he chose to go home and leave Martina there. If he passed on all the opportunities that night I can't see what might interest him unless it's the fact that it is off camera.Β 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I think if it wasn’t for Martina’s studies , she would have never stopped the interactions with the GOV despite the departure from the project of Nelly .. i also agree that it is highly unlikely to see Martina but since it is a fair speculationπŸ˜†, I would personally enjoying seeing her thereπŸ˜‡

I don’t agree my friend. Β She has partied a lot on weekends during her studies. Β She could party with the other RLC girls if she wanted to and was attracted to them. Β But she does not. Β It has nothing to do with her studies. Β She has a set of friends outside of RLC that she has fun with. Β It could be a few RLC girls and they have fun off cam … but with the good number of investigative sleuths here, I would imagine someone would have connected the dots if Martina was hooking up and partying with other RLC girls. Β We quickly heard of her recent hook up with Nelly … so it isn’t that difficult for some of you.

Edited by JenniferMom
Typo
  • Like 3

Would be for me a big motivstion if you have seen the preparations..🀣  But like all of us, I won't be there either. I wish them a lot of fun and pleasure. Hope it is a nice experience for both of them.πŸ₯°

• Upvote 2

And for her libido to the max like that (that not happen so often), there only one possibility: it need much more than one person to fulfil her need no doubt, I don't how much that it take but the goal to reach is very highΒ 

• Confused 1