Leora - Home Activities (2022) #14

Brokk!

I observe body language very closely and tend to relay on it sometimes more than what is spoken. The only thing remarkable so far is that Leora's guest has been doing a mild form of syntribation while sitting on the floor. This behavior is so typical among some women so as to have lost all sexual connotation. Nevertheless, it is masturbatory behavior characterized by thigh squeezing.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I had a chance 20 years ago to learn Russian and I thought it would take to long to learn.  Kicking my butt now.

Don't worry about it. Now you have a bad translator in here. Not that I'm planning to share every single thing happening but you'll get bits and pieces if it's any good. I'm not sure who reads it here so I wont share stuff I think is sensitive.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, philo said:

I observe body language very closely and tend to relay on it sometimes more than what is spoken. The only thing remarkable so far is that Leora's guest has been doing a mild form of syntribation while sitting on the floor. This behavior is so typical among some women so as to have lost all sexual connotation. Nevertheless, it is masturbatory behavior characterized by thigh squeezing.

And nice thighs they are

9 minutes ago, justarando said:

Don't worry about it. Now you have a bad translator in here. Not that I'm planning to share every single thing happening but you'll get bits and pieces if it's any good. I'm not sure who reads it here so I wont share stuff I think is sensitive.

Well , you don’t need to worry about revealing things as long as you don’t see Leora disappearing with the guest either in the bathroom or outside the apartment 😁😇 You are the first “ play by play “ person that I can remember , kudos on taking the time and sharing info 😇 There are others that can verify your translations , so , it’s good I guess that you provide whatever information you can ☺️

14 minutes ago, justarando said:

Did Leora even mention Loverboy?  She seem to be spilling some confidences.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , you don’t need to worry about revealing things as long as you don’t see Leora disappearing with the guest either in the bathroom or outside the apartment 😁😇 You are the first “ play by play “ person that I can remember , kudos on taking the time and sharing info 😇 There are others that can verify your translations , so , it’s good I guess that you provide whatever information you can ☺️

IDK dude would you want your real name shared to the public if you were in her position? I wouldn't. If it says "Leora" on the site, I guess she doesn't want that as well. I know she gets paid to have people "invade" her life, but I do think she and some of the residents there want a bit of privacy and I want to respect that. That's just my 2 cents about it. Other people can do or write whatever they want.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2