ww.com Split #1

JohnRoss

yesterday i seen zanadu on and we know her cam is restricted. i then logged out of the site and did a search for her cam and i was able to view the cam today i saw thuisserver on and the same thing so some of you who like some of the cams may still be able to see them

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dandydan77

I am wondering why I can't see any pictures or videos, even though I am logged in?

Maybe because I am in a foreign country and the site doesn't recognize my IP address? I think that must be it.

Guest dandydan77

So, the rules have changed and now I can't even see the photos of Winnie that I posted this morning, let alone anyone else's.

Admin has a perfect right to charge whatever they want for membership; I am not cheap and am willing to pay the membership fee but I can't see how to do it anonymously. I don not wish to share who I really am with anyone and using PayPal identifies me. So, unless someone has a solution, I will leave these forums for greener pastures.

I only found this forum lastnight, and its an awesome place. I have hundreds of clips from  w w . c o m.

I will try and post some rare ones.

for starters, here is c h a r l o t t e  fondling her boobs

Where is the link to this.  Do we have to be a pay member to see it?

So, the rules have changed and now I can't even see the photos of Winnie that I posted this morning, let alone anyone else's.

Admin has a perfect right to charge whatever they want for membership; I am not cheap and am willing to pay the membership fee but I can't see how to do it anonymously. I don not wish to share who I really am with anyone and using PayPal identifies me. So, unless someone has a solution, I will leave these forums for greener pastures.

But we already know who you are.  :)

We are from (NSA) the government and we are here to help.