Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #7

Noldus

I always believed that it was kind of a “ desire “ / “ challenge “ for anyone being on cameras to be nude or even more , have sex , the ultimate bet 😁. It is like , my friend does it , why can’t I , will do it also , it is like having sex in a public place with the fantasy that people watch and similar things . They are a couple that can have sex everyday , if for 1-2 days they remain without sex because they visit friends that live in an apartment with cameras , it wouldn’t be a big deal .. but they proceed to make sex and then , boom , hidden camera .. pfff…

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Was a nice party among friends without the police action that has otherwise occurred at some RLC parties. 😂 I think everyone had a good time without drugs and excessive alcohol consumption -- nice to watch.👏

May have been disappointing for some as nothing happened sexually and it was hard for them to imagine that. Just shows that many of the dreams they post here are maybe just their dreams and have nothing to do with reality...🤣🤣

Have a great weekend everyone.

The worse thing that any visitor can do is to hide the camera , not only a visitor , but in general , this is the top and upper most rule of “ IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN “ ..Martina won’t be happy ..

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The guests finally inside and to bed in the guestroom - and some under covered fucking

Both drunk after been drinking on the balcony all night and morning.
She tried to open a bottle of wine in the kitchen but gave up

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording