Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #7

Noldus

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I read this twice and I can’t figure out what your main point is. 

Here’s a question:  Would M&A have as much sex as they do now if there were no cams and they were not on RLC?

I think their off cameras life would be exactly the same of what we see on cameras , i believe that they don’t care for the cameras anymore , the cameras are just there .

About the post , I don’t know why it came as “ confusion “ , I just believe that Martina concerning hetero sex , she is an average performer .I don’t know if this has to do with Alberto , I referred to names that I would like to see her having sex with ,  so as to see if she could go wilder ( also mentioned  what I mean by that ) than what we have been watching with Alberto .

Maybe my sentences weren’t nice grammatically set 🤔😐

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank you Yelt but this is not necessary.

I do not doubt how close Martina and Alberto are … they truly are good longtime friends.  They enjoy sex together.  They cuddle and have fun.  My question always about the future and is this a romantic relationship or simply great FWB relationship.

Thanks for responding.  My apologizes. Thought you mentioned some time ago on the forum about not hearing Martina speak English. She speaks it well in this insert. In fact I heard a mp4 of her short video resume in english.  It was communicated to me about this latest, funny but English speaking adventure and I thought I would share. 

I too suppose for the moment, the relationship is a FWB circumstance. In reading the numerous posts on their special night out, I also believe it was either a threesome for Martina, or perhaps the comments which sounded as if many took offensive was about a first time OF video taping.  But we may never know unless it is published. 

If some star can do the OF thing and make money, why can’t Martina. If successful, it surely would make her much more euros than RLC pays. And they are trying hard to get out of there. I also have to say there are a lot more models out there (in Barcelona) that might make Martina look…well let’s just say average. 

Another item before rounds and I get tormented over the fire; for Martina to enjoy the romance of loving making, have good sex (which in her case leaves a whole lot to be desired), to have a real deep strong excitable wet orgasm, not one in which she thinks she’s had through masturbating or even with the pretense of Nelly, but an extended level of sexual excitement, climax 2 or 3 times in one session;  It will take a great deal more reading, meditation, practice and guidance.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think their off cameras life would be exactly the same of what we see on cameras , i believe that they don’t care for the cameras anymore , the cameras are just there .

About the post , I don’t know why it came as “ confusion “ , I just believe that Martina concerning hetero sex , she is an average performer .I don’t know if this has to do with Alberto , I referred to names that I would like to see her having sex with ,  so as to see if she could go wilder ( also mentioned  what I mean by that ) than what we have been watching with Alberto .

Maybe my sentences weren’t nice grammatically set 🤔😐

ddhm; Your comments were easy to understand, clear and concise..agree 100%

1 hour ago, yelt said:

And they are trying hard to get out of there

I see this " desire" mentioned in the posts. How is known? Has this conversation between Martina and Alberto occured?

Just curious.

2 hours ago, yelt said:

Thanks for responding.  My apologizes. Thought you mentioned some time ago on the forum about not hearing Martina speak English. She speaks it well in this insert. In fact I heard a mp4 of her short video resume in english.  It was communicated to me about this latest, funny but English speaking adventure and I thought I would share. 

I too suppose for the moment, the relationship is a FWB circumstance. In reading the numerous posts on their special night out, I also believe it was either a threesome for Martina, or perhaps the comments which sounded as if many took offensive was about a first time OF video taping.  But we may never know unless it is published. 

If some star can do the OF thing and make money, why can’t Martina. If successful, it surely would make her much more euros than RLC pays. And they are trying hard to get out of there. I also have to say there are a lot more models out there (in Barcelona) that might make Martina look…well let’s just say average. 

Another item before rounds and I get tormented over the fire; for Martina to enjoy the romance of loving making, have good sex (which in her case leaves a whole lot to be desired), to have a real deep strong excitable wet orgasm, not one in which she thinks she’s had through masturbating or even with the pretense of Nelly, but an extended level of sexual excitement, climax 2 or 3 times in one session;  It will take a great deal more reading, meditation, practice and guidance.  

I love reading you Yelt.

"It will take a great deal more reading, meditation, practice and guidance"

your right and that why , when I 'arrived' in this forum a couple of month ago, my first impression was she needed an adventure with at least 3-4 persons, male/female mix just for her. Base of the long hours with Nelly and the long hours of the adventure the weekend night, she show that she can have sex for long hours. I'm pretty sure that just one guy, even if he really good in bed, can not last the time she want to enjoy it. She is so open in her mind, her body language is "come on,  try to fuck me to the limit if you can !"

And you all know that woman can have multiple Wow....non stop if everything is done the right way....🤭

OL: woman make a 'lot' of money just to show like they do in RLC , much more...

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I see this " desire" mentioned in the posts. How is known? Has this conversation between Martina and Alberto occured?

Just curious.

Hello Chuck206, The comment about wanting to depart from RLC is based on forum conversation and Martina’s focus with school, towards  a career

Looking forward to seeing two of Martina's best friends visiting tonight. And her best friend visiting in two weeks too!

At least there will be some interesting things to talk about, and stop these worthless conversations for a while.

• Thanks 9

1 hour ago, emnv said:

Looking forward to seeing two of Martina's best friends visiting tonight. And her best friend visiting in two weeks too!

At least there will be some interesting things to talk about, and stop these worthless conversations for a while.

...and you don't mean Nelly :biggrin:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, yelt said:

Ah ok ... my mistake Yelt.  I thought you were referring to the question on the closeness/cuddling that Alberto and Martina have ... not her use of English.  Thank you for pointing our her using English.

11 hours ago, yelt said:

Hi yelt,

I also remember a phone conversation Martina had on cam which appeared to involve some type of interview with someone on the other end of the line. Two things struck me about the phone call: first, how fluent Martina was in English...she was easily undertandable. Secondly, and I've bee thinking about this for a while now, I am almost possitive I heard Martina say her real name and it kind of shocked me. I know we can't divulge any tenant's real name but if someone here also remembers the phone conversation and the name Martina used, can you PM me? Is that legal here?

• Like 1