Leora - Home Activities (2022) #15

Brokk!

@Max Ragnar As I said, quote from personal experience not third party hearsay…I give you the courtesy of answering you from personal military experience. Some veterans may not agree with me and I will accept that point of view, but never from someone who has never served or been willing to put their life on the line.

Irrespective of what your General quotes, my view is that there are times when a country has to help another for humane reasons, or to protect their own interest in the future.

I do though think that multinational organisations get richer and stronger on the corpses of dead soldiers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

@Max Ragnar As I said, quote from personal experience not third party hearsay…I give you the courtesy of answering you from personal military experience. Some veterans may not agree with me and I will accept that point of view, but never from someone who has never served or been willing to put their life on the line.

Irrespective of what your General quotes, my view is that there are times when a country has to help another for humane reasons, or to protect their own interest in the future.

I do though think that multinational organisations get richer and stronger on the corpses of dead soldiers.

Bloody  Sunday  I was there and the paras did right shame they didn't take out more of those murdering cunts  DONT GET ME STARTED

Just now, Gregg said:

Bloody  Sunday  I was there and the paras did right shame they didn't take out more of those murdering cunts  DONT GET ME STARTED

Who were you there with…?

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Who were you there with…?

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Today is the 50th anniversary!

Just now, StnCld316 said:

This topic is about Leora not everyone's Military excursions.

OK Sergeant Major ! Had to talk about something in the absence of anything of interest being posted…..Apologies! 

• Upvote 1