Leora - Home Activities (2022) #15

Brokk!

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Leora wouldn't have her stay over night if her mind didn't see her hand between the shy girls legs. If Leora begins bending over and raising her arms and showing off the bottom of her great breasts we'll get a clue.

As jimbo says , Leora’s mind at the moment is way ahead of what’s next , it’s an establishment of things to be seen in the future months currently 😉

Leora seems very skilled at the art of seduction. She is taking her time. I anticipated the wine night for this visit. Next, I'm waiting for the music to start. There may also need to be a Jack Daniels night as someone has already suggest. Frankly, the timeline is moving more quickly than I expected.

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Still the girl hasn’t been given a name for forum easier chats . I will continue with Ksenia or Xenia ( stranger ) till anyone keeps on repeating/ suggesting  another possible christening ☺️😇

Xenia is a great name.  Hope it sticks

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

She's shy, wants to be there and doesn't know how to act. Not really comfortable yet.  But her bra did come off knowing there are cameras.

Leora bought Coke. Oh, well, the longest journey starts with one step.

She years younger than Leora.

Maybe she ( Leora ) “ forgot “ to tell her about the NV , she had the lights off 😉

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

With this reasoning she had to fuck Denis every time he came there...

Dennis was used , Malia was used , any doubts that she isn’t using her ? Which is something that should concern her moral instincts , as a viewer and subscriber , in one week , 3 visits , a new person in the apartment , lots and lots of things she revealed on cameras , can’t be more excited for this development than watching her lonely , without motivation just letting her evenings gone by with only company her portable devices . 

Leora is likely looking for a submissive. The similarities between the physical appearance of the guest and Malia are not lost on Leora I'm sure. In spite of how Leora sometimes treated Malia, her physical attraction to Malia must have been strong. Otherwise, why consider someone who resembles her so much as a replacement? Leora's attitude towards Malia changed when she found out that Malia was not a submissive, but, in fact was very strong willed. She screamed at her once when Malia refused to do as she said.  If my theory is correct, Leora will be trying to test her ability for dominance over the guest before making a commitment. Even if the guest is not submissive, I suggest she should play along. She will get the best ride of her young life.

• Haha 2