Leora - Home Activities (2022) #15

Brokk!

Does anyone else get concerned about some of these forum members who follow Leora.  Its like she's an idol the way they track her every move on and off camera.  i know she's like one of the longest residents, but 1 woman producing so many pages of interaction. Jeez.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Does anyone else get concerned about some of these forum members who follow Leora.  Its like she's an idol the way they track her every move on and off camera.  i know she's like one of the longest residents, but 1 woman producing so many pages of interaction. Jeez.

Well, she's "the  face" of RLC so is logical that she has many fans and for a long time. Just think how many years this guys have flowing her every move inside the houses that she lived. You get attached by the person.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Over the last few years it has become more than just being a visual voyeur. It has become more like an "interactive" site whereby followers get into the tiniest miniscule movement or actions by the tenants. These forum members here on camcaps, xcamfan and VHTV Forum monitor what the tenant/participant/guest does 24/7 and follow their social media platforms. Speculation is the major trigger to keep everyone wondering what will happen or has happened. This is what voyeur cam site addiction can cause. Members get so fixated that they get deep into that person's life on cam or even off cam. Can't change the members plus these sites now thrive on the addicted members and their continued subscriptions. 

15 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Ever consider some/many of us might be stuck in a situation of limited mobility/loss of a spouse/advanced age or other life circumstance and that this is an interesting distraction/entertainment?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well, she's "the  face" of RLC so is logical that she has many fans and for a long time. Just think how many years this guys have flowing her every move inside the houses that she lived. You get attached by the person.

For me, since Nov 2013 and Leora is the sole reason I joined. That was before she had ever touched her pussy. Masturbation was not in her repertoire. She only sucked and fucked Paul and then swallowed his cum. That is what drew me to her. 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

For me, since Nov 2013 and Leora is the sole reason I joined. That was before she had ever touched her pussy. Masturbation was not in her repertoire. She only sucked and fucked Paul and then swallowed his cum. That is what drew me to her. 

Gosh,  let me grab the handkerchief. It's exactly the way I felt. Not sarcasm but really.  Something about that once skinny girl that draws you in and keeps you until this very day.  No longer jail bait* but a DESIRABLE!!! woman.

*Jailbait might be a good name for the newbie First name Xenia (common spelling) last name Jailbait.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1