Leora - Home Activities (2022) #17

14 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hopeful Leora will do this today/night.

Wait and hope. She is already getting ready to go out and it also seems that she will be away for a long time (if not even all night).

We're back to the weeks when Leora doesn't know what it means to be grateful to someone...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Wait and hope. She is already getting ready to go out and it also seems that she will be away for a long time (if not even all night).

We're back to the weeks when Leora doesn't know what it means to be grateful to someone...

Most people here are grateful that they enjoy seeing her on cameras 😇 The best thing that happened since  Malia left was to see this new friend and watching Leora changing a bit her attribute when she remained   without mobile and IPad for many hours  .. no matter what , the schedule will remain the same , 2-4 masturbations per week , according to the mood , or is it that wrong ? But as I said , people ( as it proved ) they simply want to watch Leora on cameras , that’s all . 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She could show some enthusiasm and interest in what she does, after all that’s originally what made her so appealing to so many people.

She now shows complete disinterest most of the time, which then in its turn can cause the viewer to reciprocate with the same indifference 

3 times a new person appeared in her apartment in one week , half the replays were Leora and the visitor sitting on the couch . I don’t know if this shows indifference from the audience but I can tell that people want to see something new , even with any lack of adult content , at least for the early stages . 

As a business woman that she is , she earns the same standard money whether she is  with a friend on the couch or naked looking on her phone and chatting . Considering all this and the majority that the people here say that they simply want to watch Leora , no surprise of the content provided , knowing your current audience and what it needs to be fed with , i consider it major experience on cameras accomplishment and this is what in my opinion does at the current period . She is just present on cameras ( no matter if she sleeps of course 12 hours per day but that’s another topic to be discussed 😁

• Sad 1

For those upset that Leora isn't 'putting out' as often as she should,...congratulations!

This is the first sign of you regaining mental clarity.  When you decide to either stop subscribing and/or stop centering your schedule around hers, you have achieved good mental health (for most of you).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

For those upset that Leora isn't 'putting out' as often as she should,...congratulations!

This is the first sign of you regaining mental clarity.  When you decide to either stop subscribing and/or stop centering your schedule around hers, you have achieved good mental health (for most of you).

Does  that include  me anyway Howard how's it doing long time no see since  I last so you bent over in the shower

• Haha 4