Leora - Home Activities (2022) #17

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I ask this in the most genuine way dd, not to cause any trouble believe me. 

Where has this info come from? Malia's marriage is fine, this is the third time you have hinted at this. Neither myself or GH can work out where all this info including LB has been uttered on camera. I know you're not making it up, i will happily say that someone else must have informed you, but like i also say, i have no idea about this news.

Considering all of the insinuations that have been made by that individual over the course of the last couple of years that were actually not so and it revealed an imagination that was biased because of being jealously obsessed, it's more likely than not that it is only more fabrications or made up insinuations that were derived from tidbits of others previous comments and taken out of context to present some alternate or different meaning to what may have been actually meant by some of the original comments.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Hey everybody there where 2 pissed cockneys  that could only sing when pissed one has gone but eastenders are  still there going round knifeing like they do and did god bless the white rose