Leora - Home Activities (2022) #17

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

3 times a new person appeared in her apartment in one week , half the replays were Leora and the visitor sitting on the couch . I don’t know if this shows indifference from the audience but I can tell that people want to see something new , even with any lack of adult content , at least for the early stages . 

As a business woman that she is , she earns the same standard money whether she is  with a friend on the couch or naked looking on her phone and chatting . Considering all this and the majority that the people here say that they simply want to watch Leora , no surprise of the content provided , knowing your current audience and what it needs to be fed with , i consider it major experience on cameras accomplishment and this is what in my opinion does at the current period . She is just present on cameras ( no matter if she sleeps of course 12 hours per day but that’s another topic to be discussed 😁

I can’t comment on what occurred this week as I don’t watch anymore, but do you honestly believe that people would continue to subscribe to watch her do nothing all day, whether with company or not….not for long I don’t imagine, with the exception of a few die-hards.

Although I don’t see I can read, and most of what I read was people urging her to make a move on the other woman, wishing she could break down some barriers, that’s how she gets top spot most times…..The illusion that something may happen, casting the bait waiting for the viewers to take it , which they always do. …All smoke and mirrors, whilst exploiting the viewers weaknesses.

She is the consummate professional.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Although I don’t see I can read, and most of what I read was people urging her to make a move on the other woman, wishing she could break down some barriers, that’s how she gets top spot most times…..The illusion that something may happen, casting the bait waiting for the viewers to take it , which they always do. …All smoke and mirrors, whilst exploiting the viewers weaknesses.

✔️ Hence.....

• Upvote 2

I would suggest that there are a few die-hards but that will not fund her life style. I am not one.

Day 7 nothing doing.

Who would turn up at 9.50 last night ?? 30 minutes. Probably Out till tomorrow who knows. I don't care really.

She does not look happy at the moment. Something amiss I would suggest. 

O well it is her life.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I can’t comment on what occurred this week as I don’t watch anymore, but do you honestly believe that people would continue to subscribe to watch her do nothing all day, whether with company or not….not for long I don’t imagine, with the exception of a few die-hards.

She is the consummate professional.

I totally agree with you .. but when we speak about Leora and boring and so on , people pop up and say that they watch Leora because she sings , she dances , she irons , she cooks , she’s moving her ass in the kitchen and takes a shower 😁 That’s not my words but words that come from fans who just post things here in this very topic for Leora . 

I am more than crystal clear what I wish to watch since a very very long time and I am satisfied because new addition of people can give a variety of things happening as the time passes by ( hopefully ) than the now famous here quote of “ Same shit different day “ . I have been judging Leora negative for a long time because there has been absolutely nothing happening when all things were ( they still of course do ) outside and of course how can she have any interest inside when all the fun is outside  ? People no matter what , they will tune in , BUT as you very nicely say , even for the few times of enjoying the audience , people got bored and I believe , like you did , many others only Leora subscribers quit . 

I only judge what I see at the top replays occupying two girls sitting on the couch , whoever believes that a possible roomate like this one will become Leora’s on cameras partner for sexual content , i can’t but totally disagree , for me it is just a friendship that I wish to see blossoming on cameras , the sexual interest that can bring me to tune in and watch can only happen for me if I see anything new , Leora’s masturbations don’t give me any interest anymore as they are lacking of passion and variety . It is just a toy caressing the pussy or some fingering other times and that’s it . But whenever we express here the boredom and where Leora’s interest are in her mind , the attacks are like napalm  bombs . 

As a conclusion , I think the Leora audience at the moment is long time dedicated fans , people who are eternal RLC subscribers and that’s it . These people ( with few exceptions like you for example ) will never quit watching , they will watch no matter what . RLC seems to be happy to be able and keep this audience , I don’t think you can see any “ worries “ about them with Leora’s on cameras behavior , RLC is happy obviously … EXCEPT … if this last and out of the blue 3 times appearance is a message .. a message that “ we need new customers ,keep happy some who got dissatisfied and abandoned the ship “ , time will tell . I can simply say that the biggest surprise was that Leora spoke on public cameras with this “ new girl “ about Malia and her recent disastrous problems ,about her current boyfriend and what’s actually occurring that we have never seen him on cameras  , about RLC and how it works , money and other details . Somehow , by sharing to another person ( except Paul ) - if of course we believe what she says but I can’t see a reason why shouldn’t she - , it made the visits worth to be seen in that aspect at least . 

In the end , the presence in the project  needs to be maintained by all means necessary and with good views and Leora is achieving it easily obviously 😇

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I can simply say that the biggest surprise was that Leora spoke on public cameras with this “ new girl “ about Malia and her recent disastrous problems ,about her current boyfriend and what’s actually occurring that we have never seen him on cameras  , about RLC and how it works

I ask this in the most genuine way dd, not to cause any trouble believe me. 

Where has this info come from? Malia's marriage is fine, this is the third time you have hinted at this. Neither myself or GH can work out where all this info including LB has been uttered on camera. I know you're not making it up, i will happily say that someone else must have informed you, but like i also say, i have no idea about this news.

• Upvote 9

5 hours ago, Friese60 said:

Wenn jemand wie Leora schon sooo lange dabei ist, was stellt man sich denn vor, was sie machen soll? Vielleicht einen Handstand beim Masturbieren? Sofa ,Bett, Küchentisch hat sie doch alles schon gemacht. Alle Körperöffnungen sind auch schon bearbeitet, was😉 kann sie für ihr Geld noch tun?😄😄

You make a great point.  She's stopped new things except for the net pantyhose bate on the couch.

Might I suggest she stand in front of the washing machine Cam 7 and do a close up bate/anal. Then her evidence could be shown in greater detail. Bet that would be replayed

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I totally agree with you .. but when we speak about Leora and boring and so on , people pop up and say that they watch Leora because she sings , she dances , she irons , she cooks , she’s moving her ass in the kitchen and takes a shower 😁 That’s not my words but words that come from fans who just post things here in this very topic for Leora . 

I am more than crystal clear what I wish to watch since a very very long time and I am satisfied because new addition of people can give a variety of things happening as the time passes by ( hopefully ) than the now famous here quote of “ Same shit different day “ . I have been judging Leora negative for a long time because there has been absolutely nothing happening when all things were ( they still of course do ) outside and of course how can she have any interest inside when all the fun is outside  ? People no matter what , they will tune in , BUT as you very nicely say , even for the few times of enjoying the audience , people got bored and I believe , like you did , many others only Leora subscribers quit . 

I only judge what I see at the top replays occupying two girls sitting on the couch , whoever believes that a possible roomate like this one will become Leora’s on cameras partner for sexual content , i can’t but totally disagree , for me it is just a friendship that I wish to see blossoming on cameras , the sexual interest that can bring me to tune in and watch can only happen for me if I see anything new , Leora’s masturbations don’t give me any interest anymore as they are lacking of passion and variety . It is just a toy caressing the pussy or some fingering other times and that’s it . But whenever we express here the boredom and where Leora’s interest are in her mind , the attacks are like napalm  bombs . 

As a conclusion , I think the Leora audience at the moment is long time dedicated fans , people who are eternal RLC subscribers and that’s it . These people ( with few exceptions like you for example ) will never quit watching , they will watch no matter what . RLC seems to be happy to be able and keep this audience , I don’t think you can see any “ worries “ about them with Leora’s on cameras behavior , RLC is happy obviously … EXCEPT … if this last and out of the blue 3 times appearance is a message .. a message that “ we need new customers ,keep happy some who got dissatisfied and abandoned the ship “ , time will tell . I can simply say that the biggest surprise was that Leora spoke on public cameras with this “ new girl “ about Malia and her recent disastrous problems ,about her current boyfriend and what’s actually occurring that we have never seen him on cameras  , about RLC and how it works , money and other details . Somehow , by sharing to another person ( except Paul ) - if of course we believe what she says but I can’t see a reason why shouldn’t she - , it made the visits worth to be seen in that aspect at least . 

In the end , the presence in the project  needs to be maintained by all means necessary and with good views and Leora is achieving it easily obviously 😇

where is this information 

leora did not say anything 

Just beauty and aesthetics 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

how is malia and the wedding 

And where is it in ukraine or russia 

She went to see her folks for NY and is now back in Ukraine. The wedding back in October was quiet (i.e only them in attendance) and they are absolutely fine. In fact, things are better than ever in a sense, which is why it surprised me when i read it.

• Upvote 3