Leora - Home Activities (2022) #18

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Half Hour for Delivery is fast.  Most places take 45 minutes to an hour. She has to realize people don't bow to her every whim.  If she thinks that then she's in deep need of Psychiatric help.

No she was told it was there and waited half an hour at the front door downstairs. The driver turned up 30 minutes later apologising. And when he handed it over, she found it was the wrong order anyway!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@Slipper Guyquad 

I ask this in the most genuine way dd, not to cause any trouble believe me. 

Where has this info come from? Malia's marriage is fine, this is the third time you have hinted at this. Neither myself or GH can work out where all this info including LB has been uttered on camera. I know you're not making it up, i will happily say that someone else must have informed you, but like i also say, i have no idea about this news.

For what I know , Malia settled in Ukraine with her guy but in the process of time he proved a loser to use a polite word , he beat Malia very bad some weeks ago .They are still together but she wants to leave him and return in Krasnoyarsk .As soon as she returns , she can / wants to make some paper work and reduce the period  not being able visiting Prague and return to RLC .

I have more info and lots of the things that Leora discussed with her visitor but since you ask about Malia , that’s what I can tell . For her boyfriend , he refused to show up immediately Leora told him about the cameras , their relation has worsened the last period . 

And since it is something that I recently found out , Kitty and Leora follow one another at instagram , this doesn’t mean of course that they maybe speak and Leora also knows another current  tenant in Prague .

Edit ; All of above info are according to Leora ….

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For what I know , Malia settled in Ukraine with her guy but in the process of time he proved a loser to use a polite word , he beat Malia very bad some weeks ago .They are still together but she wants to leave him and return in Krasnoyarsk .As soon as she returns , she can / wants to make some paper work and reduce the period that she has to stay not able visiting Prague and return to RLC .

I have more info and lots of the things that Leora discussed with her visitor but since you ask about Malia , that’s what I can tell . 

Well thanks for the reply, that is the very first i have heard of Malia getting beaten up. Without going into any detail, rather than wanting to leave him, she had privately given me the direct opposite impression. Either she or Leora isn't being truthful.

• Like 1