Leora - Home Activities (2022) #19

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I have a question, and yes I come in peace, but answer this question, what is so exciting looking at two persons in a non-sexually moment talkin, expressly seeing them in a gray granny environment, I'm serious tell me what's special about this

Anticipa---

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I have a question, and yes I come in peace, but answer this question, what is so exciting looking at two persons in a non-sexually moment talkin, expressly seeing them in a gray granny environment, I'm serious tell me what's special about this

It's called REAL LIFE...😏

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, cronus said:

Anticipa---

So you believe Leora and this girl has had a romantic moment together outside the apartment, and maybe it could happen inside the apartment, or do you see Leora as this RLC madam, and she can "turn this girl out" like she eventually did Malia

10 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

It’s Leora on the screen and she’s not absent 😃..Even if she brushes her teeth , it becomes a data recording ..For a person who didn’t have any “ outsiders “ and now suddenly a permanent Russian  resident that  lives in Czech Republic and even more , according to posts isn’t a friend that is in her social circle for a really long time like other friends who haven’t appeared on cameras , it is rightful in my opinion that gathers a lot of bla bla ..As good friend nagachillli says , it is real life ..And Leora hasn’t offered much of real life , except if her adult entertainment moments that define her presence can be considered as so ( most of the times it’s a show and few “ times hormones “ need ,  as was recently mentioned , in my humble  opinion )

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

So you believe Leora and this girl has had a romantic moment together outside the apartment, and maybe it could happen inside the apartment, or do you see Leora as this RLC madam, and she can "turn this girl out" like she eventually did Malia

What can be said is that she’s total aware of RLC , the cameras and what’s happening with this job .For me , she’s just a friend , someone that Leora accepted to enter her apartment , someone that she needed so she doesn’t spend continuously her evenings alone and with her portable devices which had ultimately turned the apartment boring . It gives a fresh air , it develops speculations of what can happen and what’s her role , but for me , it is something that Leora needed and I am glad she has allowed this friend in her life .I think WE ( ups sorry , the majority 😂🤣 ) should consider that not all things should be interpreted sexually .

• Thanks 1