FUNNY Part #2 (2022)

Noldus

On 2/19/2022 at 1:54 PM, Robwin said:

Thought you guys would like a laugh at our expense :biggrin:

This looks like a deep fake, and a very good one. I've never seen a double-headed fake before. I have two questions. First, since I'm deaf and can't understand what they're singing, what are they saying? And, at whose expense: the UK, England, Brits, you, someone in your family? I guess if I knew what they were saying, I might know at whose expense, but not necessarily.

51 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

This looks like a deep fake, and a very good one. I've never seen a double-headed fake before. I have two questions. First, since I'm deaf and can't understand what they're singing, what are they saying? And, at whose expense: the UK, England, Brits, you, someone in your family? I guess if I knew what they were saying, I might know at whose expense, but not necessarily.

Just for you pal they are singing (I've Had) The Time of My Life from Dirty Dancing 👍 Use yer imagination :biggrin:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

Just for you pal they are singing (I've Had) The Time of My Life from Dirty Dancing 👍 Use yer imagination :biggrin:

Sorry, dude, thanks for the info, but that doesn't help. What specific lyrics are they singing, and who are these people in the fake? Are they famous? 

• Haha 1