B6 - General Topic 2022 #4 (February) Fiora, Harley

10 hours ago, moos54 said:

In that case, I guess you need to watch again all evening

They talked together when he arrived in the apartment, even getting to know each other for the first time in my opinion.

Fiora had no problem joining the dinning room until Harley and her new boyfriend could take a shower after fucking the first time

I admit I didn’t check the whole evening and details , anytime I was tuning in it would be Harley and this guy having sex 😁 It would be for me a major surprise that they haven’t been known before and a guy appear just like this in front of cameras and goes on a wild sex marathon when RLC viewing experiences shows that they are incredibly few the guys that have managed to perform  , but of course , anything is possible .

This still can’t change my belief that it is ridiculous and not being able to go anytime they want in the shower or in the bathroom and in my eyes , Harley  keep on accepting this type of living , it is more  than remarkable .

8 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I think ddhm is in his own world. He needs to take a break from RLC because it has consumed his life.😁

You are the one waiting and waiting to watch a girl bating and being able to store it in your archives 😂🤣 and unluckily for you , it is a dead period and you don’t know how to make your time pass and you are disappointed of the content provided . I have incredible plenty of time at the moment , whenever something nice or worth of commenting happens , I will come here and post it , that’s all .

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Sorry to tell you this but like him you have an obsession with RLC participants, this one is different but its still exists

I'm talking about how many times he posts in a day and the length of his endless banter. I have to scroll through his bullshit every day. 🙄

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

I'm talking about how many times he posts in a day and the length of his endless banter. I have to scroll through his bullshit every day. 🙄

I do the same with your own comments every day even if you do less than him

The problem is that you think you are superior to others

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I do the same with your own comments every day even if you do less than him

The problem is that you think you are superior to others

I just don't give a shit about anyone. This forum is a joke, just like you.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

This answer doesn't even surprise me and really highlights my point.
You might question yourself and make amends, but instead you'd rather play the victim :angel:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

I am hardly obsessed like he is. No comparison. 😁

Hardly obsessed keeping a record how many times a girl has  masturbated  ? Please 😂🤣😂🤣 You give emojis , I post , we make exactly the same actually posts but you simply don’t write because you are bored or don’t know how to express yourself or whatever and I do ..that’s all 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Again ..why don’t you use the “ ignore button “ function ? You scroll but you always give emojis ..you need to decide what you do , scroll or read or just add emojis to make a point ? 

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

You don’t give a shit about anyone but you are also participating in a forum that you consider a joke ..I think your mind isn’t communicating  with what you write ..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1