B6 - General Topic 2022 #4 (February) Fiora, Harley

By the way , let’s see the reactions when the girls find out about the mouse , for sure this isn’t the best and they should do something about it .. or we might send RLC a mail 😁

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

By the way , let’s see the reactions when the girls find out about the mouse , for sure this isn’t the best and they should do something about it .. or we might send RLC a mail 😁

I have sent them a mail 😉 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I have sent them a mail 😉 

You are the one that they answer usually fast 😂😛 , I hoped you see the post , well done my friend , for girls ( even guys , pff I hate mice 😡 ) can be really terrifying at times and I hope we don’t see any screaming reactions .

Quite surprised that there is a mouse in the house, especially if you think they are staying in Barcelona not in the countryside.

He probably must have entered from the balcony (if there are no other doors and windows besides the entrance) and most likely there is a pile of rubbish near the apartment building.

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are the one that they answer usually fast 😂😛 , I hoped you see the post , well done my friend , for girls ( even guys , pff I hate mice 😡 ) can be really terrifying at times and I hope we don’t see any screaming reactions .

I sent it to them early this morning. Now they have been there for several nights

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Quite surprised that there is a mouse in the house, especially if you think they are staying in Barcelona not in the countryside.

He probably must have entered from the balcony (if there are no other doors and windows besides the entrance) and most likely there is a pile of rubbish near the apartment building.

They had a rat on the B1 balcony ..
Mila also had one mouse in the master bedroom in B4 during previous stays. It crawled into her hair while she slept

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They had a rat on the B1 balcony ..
Mila also had one mouse in the master bedroom in B4 during previous stays. It crawled into her hair while she slept

EEEEEEEEW

I would like to advise to NEVER leave food or similiar outside the balconies.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

A harmless mouse.  :biggrin: