B6 - General Topic 2022 #4 (February) Fiora, Harley

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So , we learn that Vamp is no more .. another thing that also was characterized not serious by me ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

The fact that it's been a while since we've seen him could also be a big clue ๐Ÿ˜

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The fact that it's been a while since we've seen him could also be a big clue ๐Ÿ˜

There was a same period of long absence during this Fioraโ€™s stay but he then reappeared .. in any case , Fiora had always been easy to bring guys and flirt in front of cameras and it is also one of the reasons that I always consider her a great tenant ..

ย 

I suggest Melvin for Harleyโ€™s guy .. I was searching for names close to military suggestions , i thought Militao but it isnโ€™t a name actually , then went for Milton but it didnโ€™t โ€œ mind click โ€œ and then similar names database revealed as first choice Melvin ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is Fiora still dating the Silverback guy, havnt seen him around lately? Is this guy new?

Seems that he belongs to the past .. despite his efforts painting his hair and beard the last time we saw him online ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Haha 1