B6 - General Topic 2022 #4 (February) Fiora, Harley

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

Harley uses that bucket almost every night. It's really a pity they do not have another bathroom

Maybe, but I love to see how they solve it. ❀️

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Noldus said:

Harley uses that bucket almost every night. It's really a pity they do not have another bathroom

This is the stuff @NoldusΒ and other should be posting the replays for.Β  The crazy and weird stuff that the residents do that you see on RLC each week.Β  We should make it a contest, as that had to be one for the weird.Β  Come team its Sunday lets see who'll win.Β  With no football this will be the campcaps sport till we get baseball back at some point.

10 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

This is the stuff @NoldusΒ and other should be posting the replays for.Β  The crazy and weird stuff that the residents do that you see on RLC each week.Β  We should make it a contest, as that had to be one for the weird.Β  Come team its Sunday lets see who'll win.Β  With no football this will be the campcaps sport till we get baseball back at some point.

@ed2 is the right guy πŸ˜‰Β 

52 minutes ago, ed2 said:

😊

What do you guys want to know? I follow the pee-bucket closely, so yes, just ask.

Hey Ed, what was this shithead waving his hands around like a mental patient for before he peed? If I was Fiora I would have dumped a glass of wine on his head.