no shower!

Guest xvoyeurx

i just notice that they have some plumbing problems.

i saw Katya trying to wach her face but the water was brown so thats why they don't have any bath :P :P :P

Water in Russia is brown most of the time. If you live in those conditions on a daily basis you get used to it. 40% of the time they don't even have hot water. When they run the bath water they have to boil some kettles of water just to take the chill off before they emerge themselves in it.

Oh i didn't knew that. im from Greece and each time our water is brown or something thats mean that we have plumbing problems :P

By the color of the water at Katya's place it almost looks like it's treated Raw Sewage.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ange_Gardien
On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2014 at 4:15 AM, fiorellino said:

has anyone ever seen washing the guest?

No

I am glad I don't have cameras in my house.  I would hate to see what you would all say about me ;D I never shower at home. I also where the same clothes almost for a week

In my defense though I have a job which requires me to shower at least 6 times a day and change into the facilities clothes and I work almost 12 hours a day so I don't actually wear mine but for an hour or so a day. lol.

A life in a day....... To save everyone from wasting their money or time watching this fine couple 'Stinky and Smelly' I have given you a detailed record of each and every day that they inhabit this earth......

The stinky wastes of space have managed to stagger from the bed to the sofa. They are now taking a hard earned rest before venturing into the kitchen. After a bite to eat they will have the sustenance to face the long journey to the balcony for a smoke before slipping back into bed for a long sleep in between watching a movie. Sometimes they might actually prop themselves up on the pillow to watch but will soon slip back down to horizontal.

No need to thank me but I have just saved you many days of your life!!!!!!

i just notice that they have some plumbing problems.

i saw Katya trying to wach her face but the water was brown so thats why they don't have any bath :P :P :P

This comment about Russian's "brown water" has come up several times here at CC.

It is not the custom to use purified drinking water for bathing in many areas of Russia. It's sterilized "brown water," which is also increasingly used in the US for agriculture, where it is called "Nonpotable Water."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reclaimed_water

• 3 weeks later...

We have it here in Australia, but not so polite as nonpotable, we call it what it is, treated sewage.

Here, on my continent, we have a "higher" level of development than Australia and NZ that allows our government to rule by "NewSpeak," (that is "Euphemisms" for you provincial cousins. We learned this foul language growing up in mother England's house.)  I don't much cotton to euphemisims, myself, however, and neither do most North American squirrels. In political circumstances, it evokes vehement squirrelly wrath.

But yes, much of Russia uses such "re-treated" water; they are accustomed to it apparently, and reports of dysentary and cholera epidemics in Russian territory have not surfaced since Lenin acquired control of the state information resources nearly a century ago.

Let's get back to the Ruslan and Katya topic: My interest in getting seriously political about government irresponsibility and water infrastructure is at a boiling point these days, and you certainly would not want to watch little squirrel's head explode...