no shower!

Guest xvoyeurx

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this couple is really unclean the colour of them feet my god  :o

Just the color of the dirt on the furnishings tell the tale of this couple.

When they vacate RLC is going to have to replace the furnishings.

More like there going to have to just set the place a blaze and be done with it.

Guest BurakYilmaz

Something really is different about this couple compared to the others that I have paid attention to.  First let me say I really do not watch Sofia and Roman so I do not know much about them. 

But all of the other camera couples seem to bath or shower every day.  Most change underwear every 24 hours or so .... but this couple can have the same clothes on for days and they really do shower very infrequently. 

She does more than him - but still very much less that what appears to be the norm.    She may not smell too bad as she really does not seem to break a sweat doing nothing.  He seems to do nothing as well but after a few days everyone has bacteria that starts to grow and ... well... smells. 

I would understand f they did not have the facilities available to use but they are right there - available to use anytime. 

Just makes me wonder why these people are so different about this than the others.  I can see from the other posts that it is a little disturbing to others as well.

Usually its a sign of depression

fucking disgusting couple rlc have to do something with them he is just a fucking looser who destroy her life he nerver clean or watch 

the best i think that they leave the appartement

There is one for everyone's taste... Many people in the world have a very questionable personal hygiene.  :-\

But I share the general view.  They are frankly disgusting , apartment is disgusting ...

Not to defend Ruslan (or Katya), but most, if not all, of the apartments have an extra bathroom to use for privacy. Maya's is next to the regular one, Isabel's is at the end of the hall by the outside door and has the laundry in it. Adriana's is off the guest bedroom, Diana's is next to the regular bathroom in the hall, etc. I'm not sure where Katya's is located but it could be they do their bathing there. Possibly on the right side of the hall?

Just saying...

Boy, think before you type. Who ever has two bathrooms next to each other? Besides, if there was a second shower room there wood be cameras there too. ALL apartments have one bathroom with a shower in it. SOME apartments have a separate room with just a toilet. Spain apartments have a guest bathroom with just a toilet. Havn't you ever seen that room in Diana's apartment with the open door? Katya has a walk-in closet on the right of the hall.

ooupsss je suis surpris de voir katya prendre un bain, j'ai peut être pas eu l'occasion avant mais c'est la première fois que je la vois se laver. c'est bien katya tu es dans la bonne voie

am surprised Katya taking a bath, I may not have had the opportunity before but this is the first time I see her wash.  ;D

I was watching as preparing something to eat

This ... was also a guest ... Katia has prepared a sort of sausage, frozen, and then the guest took the eggs from the refrigerator without washing your hands after ...

have prepared the sandwiches by placing the bread directly on the table .... just that table who have never cleaned ....

but because they are dirty ... almost to suck!

Katya sin because it could be a clean girl and have alongside a real man (clean)