B4 - General Topic 2022 #18 (February)

I think we can conclude that the cleaning lady does not also live in the second villa.

And, as suggested by another poster,  its possible that the second villa is the source of certain supplies, if these are needed when stores are customarily closed.   And when certain participants 'disappear' for a prolonged period, whether they have disappeared not to the office, but to the second villa, is now an open question.

As DDHM recalled, at the massage night in B-2 with the neighbor guest, Radi was the first to strip naked and permitted the man to massage her while lying on her stomach.  And while the camera angle was not the best, it did appear the guest briefly slid his fingers between her legs, without any objection from Radi.  Anna and Lola followed, and IIRC, the guest took greater liberties with them, while Radi watched.

1 minute ago, moules said:

I think we can conclude that the cleaning lady does not also live in the second villa.

And, as suggested by another poster,  its possible that the second villa is the source of certain supplies, if these are needed when stores are customarily closed.   And when certain participants 'disappear' for a prolonged period, whether they have disappeared not to the office, but to the second villa, is now an open question.

As DDHM recalled, at the massage night in B-2 with the neighbor guest, Radi was the first to strip naked and permitted the man to massage her while lying on her stomach.  And while the camera angle was not the best, it did appear the guest briefly slid his fingers between her legs, without any objection from Radi.  Anna and Lola followed, and IIRC, the guest took greater liberties with them, while Radi watched.

She stood up immediately and went to Mila's room IIRC.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The same guys that think the Earth is flat and the men never went to the moon.

Harley is giving the behind the curtain producers at RLC great credit, worthy of an Oscar for directing a very elaborate scenario and getting the girls to act realistically, and all on the first take!!  BRAVO!!!!! to the RLC producers.  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can I see a show of hands of how many of you think the whole intruder thing was a setup.

I am the intruder. RLC was supposed  to give me 100€ for this setup !

At the final i did not get any money so i denounce myself because you Harley already figures everything out . BTW i was wearing a mask so in the picture posted here it is not my real face !

Cartoon Monster GIF by Scooby-Doo

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, moules said:

Harley is giving the behind the curtain producers at RLC great credit, worthy of an Oscar for directing a very elaborate scenario and getting the girls to act realistically, and all on the first take!!  BRAVO!!!!! to the RLC producers.  

You all laugh but look at it realistically....I can almost guarantee you that Bogdan is behind this intrusion, he wants nothing more than to get back in the Villa.  He teated that place like it was his own and that was described on many occasions within the forum.  He loved flirting with the girls and watching them frolic around the pool with little to nothing on and the occasional glimpse of them in various stages of undress.  He's in a failing marriage whether he wants to believe it or not and the villa is as close to fantasy land for him that you can get.  There are too many places where he could slip off with any of the girls that are willing to have some fun with him.  The intrusion is a stunt that has obviously made a lot of you numb.  There is no doubt in my mind that the villa will once again have a male living in it and this was the way to do it so that you naive people are obviously not the wiser!!

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You all laugh but look at it realistically....I can almost guarantee you that Bogdan is behind this intrusion, he wants nothing more than to get back in the Villa.  He teated that place like it was his own and that was described on many occasions within the forum.  He loved flirting with the girls and watching them frolic around the pool with little to nothing on and the occasional glimpse of them in various stages of undress.  He's in a failing marriage whether he wants to believe it or not and the villa is as close to fantasy land for him that you can get.  There are too many places where he could slip off with any of the girls that are willing to have some fun with him.  The intrusion is a stunt that has obviously made a lot of you numb.  There is no doubt in my mind that the villa will once again have a male living in it and this was the way to do it so that you naive people are obviously not the wiser!!

Bogdan did have a pretty good thing going on there... Lot's of guys would love to find themselves in that situation...

50 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Bogdan has two apartments back in his homeland that already give him an incredible amount of income or he can even sell in case there’s a financial problem scenario . WE ( ups , the majority 😂🤣 ) here knows that your imagination is beyond anyone else’s , but maybe you should try and take your suggested script to Hollywood and you might be nominated for next year’s Best Adapted Screenplay or develop your thoughts in a book and you might get your rightful place as an honorable successor of Hans Kristian Andersen 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ash1 said:

I don't really understand your comment?  You don't understand simulation?  Or you're in denial that these things happen on RLC?

Definition of simulate

1 : to give or assume the appearance or effect of often with the intent to deceive :

In this context it's to give the appearance of lesbian sex.  It's when they pretend to lick each others pussies, but are closer to licking the belly buttons, or they're just licking air.  They're simulating lesbian sex.

Radi