B4 - General Topic 2022 #18 (February)

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You all laugh but look at it realistically....I can almost guarantee you that Bogdan is behind this intrusion, he wants nothing more than to get back in the Villa.  He teated that place like it was his own and that was described on many occasions within the forum.  He loved flirting with the girls and watching them frolic around the pool with little to nothing on and the occasional glimpse of them in various stages of undress.  He's in a failing marriage whether he wants to believe it or not and the villa is as close to fantasy land for him that you can get.  There are too many places where he could slip off with any of the girls that are willing to have some fun with him.  The intrusion is a stunt that has obviously made a lot of you numb.  There is no doubt in my mind that the villa will once again have a male living in it and this was the way to do it so that you naive people are obviously not the wiser!!

Pop Tv Laughing GIF by Schitt's Creek

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You all laugh but look at it realistically....I can almost guarantee you that Bogdan is behind this intrusion, he wants nothing more than to get back in the Villa.  He teated that place like it was his own and that was described on many occasions within the forum.  He loved flirting with the girls and watching them frolic around the pool with little to nothing on and the occasional glimpse of them in various stages of undress.  He's in a failing marriage whether he wants to believe it or not and the villa is as close to fantasy land for him that you can get.  There are too many places where he could slip off with any of the girls that are willing to have some fun with him.  The intrusion is a stunt that has obviously made a lot of you numb.  There is no doubt in my mind that the villa will once again have a male living in it and this was the way to do it so that you naive people are obviously not the wiser!!

Bogdan is living in the second villa.  He and Nelly have separate bedrooms, for when Martina visits.  When the twins Turkish-German boyfriend stopped visiting them at the villa, they then arranged to meet him in the second villa, off-camera.  With Bogdan's blessing of course.  Not for nothing that the boyfriend is part Turkish.  The twins can easily sail from Odesa to the Bosporous, and back into the West.  What visa???

Would not surprise me at all that if Tweety returns to Barcelona, that she stays at the second villa, --for the private pleasure of Bogdan.  Hell, she may be there even now, and her English lessons with Holly are not from a chalet, or a palace, but from the second villa.  I agree with you that Bogdan is very clever in his scheming, so it would be no challenge for him to have Tweety pretend she is doing these classes from some distant place,and not from Bogdan's bed!

I tell you, you need two strong cups of coffee EVERY morning to stay ahead of this Bogdan fellow.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

Bogdan is living in the second villa.  He and Nelly have separate bedrooms, for when Martina visits.  When the twins Turkish-German boyfriend stopped visiting them at the villa, they then arranged to meet him in the second villa, off-camera.  With Bogdan's blessing of course.  Not for nothing that the boyfriend is part Turkish.  The twins can easily sail from Odesa to the Bosporous, and back into the West.  What visa???

Would not surprise me at all that if Tweety returns to Barcelona, that she stays at the second villa, --for the private pleasure of Bogdan.  Hell, she may be there even now, and her English lessons with Holly are not from a chalet, or a palace, but from the second villa.  I agree with you that Bogdan is very clever in his scheming, so it would be no challenge for him to have Tweety pretend she is doing these classes from some distant place,and not from Bogdan's bed!

I tell you, you need two strong cups of coffee EVERY morning to stay ahead of this Bogdan fellow.

How do you know all this?

2 minutes ago, moules said:

...And this is all fact?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, moules said:

Bogdan vive en la segunda villa. Él y Nelly tienen habitaciones separadas, para cuando visita Martina. Cuando el novio turco-alemán de las gemelas dejó de visitarlas en la villa, acordaron encontrarse con él en la segunda villa, fuera de cámara. Con la bendición de Bogdan, por supuesto. No en vano el novio es en parte turco. Los gemelos pueden navegar fácilmente desde Odesa hasta el Bósforo y regresar al oeste. que visa???

No me sorprendería en absoluto que si Tweety regresa a Barcelona, se quede en la segunda villa, --para el placer privado de Bogdan. Demonios, ella puede estar allí incluso ahora, y sus lecciones de inglés con Holly no son de un chalet o un palacio, sino de la segunda villa. Estoy de acuerdo contigo en que Bogdan es muy inteligente en sus intrigas, por lo que no sería un desafío para él hacer que Piolín simule que está tomando estas clases desde un lugar distante, ¡y no desde la cama de Bogdan!

Te digo, necesitas dos tazas de café fuerte CADA mañana para mantenerte por delante de este tal Bogdan.

You forgot the emoji 😒     🤣  

By the way, the twins' ex-boyfriend is Mexican...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, moules said:

And here we all thought @ddhm was the story teller,wow, earth is calling you back down to reality. 

R.ecbc7e10ea4b52ffbe9b8d3998f8c78e?rik=5aW%2bRN1pXwrzNA&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...And this is all fact?

Of course, all of it is fact. 

I believe Harley is from Texas, and all facts are out-size there.  So he fully appreciates "facts".

There are not many Mexican and German dual nationals.  25 percent of the German population is of Turkish descent.

• Haha 2