B5 General Topic 2022 #5 (February) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

Just now, badboylovesgirls said:

Why ? Did she do any enhancement surgeries ?

Only natural ones 😁...She's massive on fitness and weight training now. She does all sorts of shit and looks great! I think she's moved on with her life and I'd be amazed if we saw her again...I saw a pic of her a while back and I didn't recognise her...she looks a totally different woman, and fantastic!

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Only natural ones 😁...She's massive on fitness and weight training now. She does all sorts of shit and looks great! I think she's moved on with her life and I'd be amazed if we saw her again...I saw a pic of her a while back and I didn't recognise her...she looks a totally different woman, and fantastic!

I know what you mean. I remember now that I saw the same pictures that you are talking about , Ginger, Kylie and Claire.  Ginger looked totally different person for the better and she is very good friend with Claire.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I meant Tata, not Tweety.  Tweety will take a long time to be back if she ever comes back.

Tata is already in B5.  I guess the only reason for RLC to move her to B4 is if another couple will arrive at B5.  But for Ginger, very few RLC's girls can top what Ginger did or can do.

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It could happen especially if Daniela wants to score big in the last few days before she leaves.

Daniela has been amazing and unpredictable , all possible tonight considering the past 😉 Tata is the unknown player ..