B5 General Topic 2022 #5 (February) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

Pff …all my crazy beliefs of perhaps anything happening are ruined with Radislava’s late night appearance 😔 Knowing Daniel’s never give up attitude , I was expecting how it would go till the morning hours … Now the only question is who sleeps where ..

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Pff …all my crazy beliefs of perhaps anything happening are ruined with Radislava’s late night appearance 😔 Knowing Daniel’s never give up attitude , I was expecting how it would go till the morning hours … Now the only question is who sleeps where ..

I think Dani called her. 

9 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0321 - 0328 Dani pulled Daniel into the bathroom in Rus and Kylie's room. Likely a quick fuck or a BJ. 

Nah .. just the place for some “ illegal on cameras “ substances consumption 😁 Daniel strikes usually very very late in the morning when the defenses are exhausted of his targeted individual 😎 Radislava’s presence suggests that he will be departing in some hours but he is Daniel 😁 When nobody expects , he manages .. Await anything or nothing in around 3-4 hours from now .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nah .. just the place for some “ illegal on cameras “ substances consumption 😁 Daniel strikes usually very very late in the morning when the defenses are exhausted of his targeted individual 😎 Radislava’s presence suggests that he will be departing in some hours but he is Daniel 😁 When nobody expects , he manages .. Await anything or nothing in around 3-4 hours from now .. 

Perhaps but she pulled him into the bathroom and rather aggressively too. 

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Perhaps but she pulled him into the bathroom and rather aggressively too. 

Of course it is all possible , how can we know since it is off cameras , but the reason of my doubts is that Daniela hasn’t showed any actual interest or being horny let’s say with a sex libido in order to grab and bring him in the bathroom .. Plus he can’t even get erection when he drinks or in similar situations … Anyway , let’s see what’s gonna be .