Masha - Home Activities (2022) #3

Noldus

4 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Rome is truly a beautiful city and I don't know anyone who didn't like it when he/she/they visited it. 😏

Rome is a MUST SEE city  , we don’t know if they have visited in the past . I think we might find out if they go sightseeing while there.

8 minutes ago, costa049 said:

True, it's always good to see them like that and I also hope that they get along better and their relationship improves. Holly has been very low, especially since Tweety's non-return and departure, and she was needing an up to raise her mood. And I also hope this brings good changes in Barca

I think Holly has been in a turbulence of things happening in her life and a break up she suffered more or less before or when she entered RLC again . But it’s her “ destiny “ , not being able to find someone worthy for her ..But she’s also a difficult person and behind the angelic vision , she’s a little devil as well 😈

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Very nice moments with the guitar ,  real and great genuine nice atmosphere .

Well, we have both Alessandro and the Hairdresser there, so the party simply has to be amazing. Two of the best atmosphere creators. ❤️

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, moreau said:

heurement la guitare couvre la voix de Holly ...un massacre 

It is all about the company and having fun , not how they sing or being funny .It is a party and they enjoy for themselves and they share it with all of us who,are watching , it is a great thing and not hiding or doing things that don’t respect us as viewers .Noodle is right , moments like this happen so rare that we should praise them and not being negative I think ..And Alessandro is as Masha says , excellent guitarist and can bring this nice nostalgic mood with his guitar .

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Well, we have both Alessandro and the Hairdresser there, so the party simply has to be amazing. Two of the best atmosphere creators. ❤️

Hairdresser is quiet unfortunately because of lack of English knowledge I believe .But the  right people are all present 😇

WOW!!! That was a complete shock to see the girls with Masha. I've been a fan of this site, since it started and I've never see such a thing. But, then again I've never seen a house with just one girl (Karol). Masha needed this, hope the girls get to see the sites!!