Masha - Home Activities (2022) #3

Noldus

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

She's very happy. Hope she doesn't go back down to that lower mood when she gets back in Barca

I think even changing their routine will help for better days in Barcelona .. I hadn’t noticed any special bond amongst Holly and the sisters and I find it really impressive the they made this trip together to Masha .Their relationship will improve , perhaps Olivia’s and Ulyana’s villa mood can also change . They will discuss if the experience , most probably they will be sightseeing Rome , this always helps for quite some time for better feelings . Let’s see .

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

@ddhmHas Masha talked anything with Olivia and Ulyana about the villa situation?

Even if they did , they would have done it in Russian , difficult then to know . I think their mood and interactions might show us some hints the following days .

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think even changing their routine will help for better days in Barcelona .. I hadn’t noticed any special bond amongst Holly and the sisters and I find it really impressive the they made this trip together to Masha .Their relationship will improve , perhaps Olivia’s and Ulyana’s villa mood can also change . They will discuss if the experience , most probably they will be sightseeing Rome , this always helps for quite some time for better feelings . Let’s see .

True, it's always good to see them like that and I also hope that they get along better and their relationship improves. Holly has been very low, especially since Tweety's non-return and departure, and she was needing an up to raise her mood. I really hope this trip brings good changes in Barca

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Rome is truly a beautiful city and I don't know anyone who didn't like it when he/she/they visited it. 😏