Masha - Home Activities (2022) #3

Noldus

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is real life as advertised . Everything is needed so as all people can be entertained ..at the same time there was a Loraine / Radi show , Karol masturbating and a bit earlier Dantez / Gyana sex .. Variety is needed but the crossovers are always special, especially when it is Barcelona / Rome and who knows , hopefully Prague involved in the future .

As the saying goes... Variety is the spice of life.

Sorry, it's not as strange as your Greek sayings such as about donkey's tails or whatever it was 😂😂😂

Just now, costa049 said:

And right now the other apts seem more "calm" when compared to this

The last couple of my months  , it is like a pattern , when Leora for example performs , they let her do her things or they don’t go toe to toe with her …When any other apartment does anything , they try not have competition amongst them…apart from Ulyana and Daniela at times ( also Olivia if in the mood ) , most things happen prime time European hours …since Christmas or a bit earlier , they seem also to stay till very late fir the American audience ..it might be just coincidences but that’s what I have observed .

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

As the saying goes... Variety is the spice of life.

Sorry, it's not as strange as your Greek sayings such as about donkey's tails or whatever it was 😂😂😂

We have eaten the donkey , only the tail is left … We are nearly finished , some few details left ..or , we have run 950 meters out of 1000 , only 50 more left 😇

Just found the right translation , a tough situation being nearly over 😁

1 minute ago, Noodle said:

about what?

Freddie seemed approaching Holly in a flirting way , my meaning of going for her ..It might be that Masha has spoken to both of them about each of them respectively .. 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I understand what you mean ..personally , I enjoy these gatherings , observing the people can tell many many things concerning their personalities and how they realize the relationships with the others .. if I had to choose of something I have seen again and again , I would go for such events ..now , if it was anything involving the new girls we have never seen , well…😏😏😏🥳

I find these sort of parties the best bit about RLC...because of the points you make DD. Yes, watching Agneta horny and teasing us in B2 last night was great...and I'll enjoy the next 2 or 3...and waiting to check out whether lovely Cleo's tits are real or not is high on my list. I'll certainly be glued to her 1st shower or 5, and watch her, hopefully, blossom over time. But ultimately I'll eventually get bored if there's nothing new. Prime example...Karol's always been in my top 5 girls ever...and I still love her to bits...yet I didn't watch her bate tonight much 😏

Because these sort of parties have numerous guests, sometimes speaking different languages, and just enjoying themselves...they can be interesting to watch because of all the different characters...you don't know what to expect...

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I find these sort of parties the best bit about RLC...because of the points you make DD. Yes, watching Agneta horny and teasing us in B2 last night was great...and I'll enjoy the next 2 or 3...and waiting to check out whether lovely Cleo's tits are real or not is high on my list. I'll certainly be glued to her 1st shower or 5, and watch her, hopefully, blossom over time. But ultimately I'll eventually get bored if there's nothing new. Prime example...Karol's always been in my top 5 girls ever...and I still love her to bits...yet I didn't watch her bate tonight much 😏

Because these sort of parties have numerous guests, sometimes speaking different languages, and just enjoying themselves...they can be interesting to watch because of all the different characters...you don't know what to expect...

Couldn’t be analyzed better , easier and well said by the veteran 👏🏻🙏

• Thanks 1