Masha - Home Activities (2022) #3

Noldus

14 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It is in these situations, when there is a show like this (outside barca's shows), that we see if the other aps are worth to watch or not for the moment

This is real life as advertised . Everything is needed so as all people can be entertained ..at the same time there was a Loraine / Radi show , Karol masturbating and a bit earlier Dantez / Gyana sex .. Variety is needed but the crossovers are always special, especially when it is Barcelona / Rome and who knows , hopefully Prague involved in the future .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is real life as advertised . Everything is needed so as all people can be entertained ..at the same time there was a Loraine / Radi show , Karol masturbating and a bit earlier Dantez / Gyana sex .. Variety is needed but the crossovers are always special, especially when it is Barcelona / Rome and who knows , hopefully Prague involved in the future .

I know variety is needed. But what I mean is that when there is a party/ meeting like this outside govs and covs, the rest of the apts' worth for the moment is put on test

Just now, costa049 said:

I know variety is needed. But what I mean is that the other apts' worth is put on test

I understand what you mean ..personally , I enjoy these gatherings , observing the people can tell many many things concerning their personalities and how they realize the relationships with the others .. if I had to choose of something I have seen again and again , I would go for such events ..now , if it was anything involving the new girls we have never seen , wellβ€¦πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯³

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I understand what you mean ..personally , I enjoy these gatherings , observing the people can tell many many things concerning their personalities and how they realize the relationships with the others .. if I had to choose of something I have seen again and again , I would go for such events ..now , if it was anything involving the new girls we have never seen , wellβ€¦πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯³

And right now the other apts seem more "calm" when compared to this