Rate the Bate

Aussie_oi_oi

6 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I lad I would give her one 

Does  anybody know what happens to her old dildos I'm in the market for them all specially the unwashed ones my grandson as got fed up collecting football cards and stamps he will be very thankful 

She got her release, no need for me to grade it.  I glad she spent and had that after glow.

I enjoy her bates. Wish she'd stand in front of the washing machine and do a close up bate, but it's her body, her desires and her life. Happy with whatever crumbs we get. Wish Malia was there as it was progressing, and wish Zena hadn't gotten cold feet.

It is what it is.

• Haha 1

I enjoy watching her get her release. Few women cum that hard. Even Leora's maintenance bates are harder than most women. She's lucky to have that sensitivity.

Remember her first ever cam bate in the tub at the first apartment? Very shy very inhibited. Once she discovered she loved being watched doing very private things she really came out of her shell.

Best ever RLC cam girl.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

7/10

25/03/2022

masturbation With Mr white in Malia's room 

Kind of like something similar to statements made by players while attempting to win a once popular board game called 'Clue' but with a slightly different twist... 🕵️‍ 'Leora done it with Mr. White in the guestroom'. 😎

• Like 1