Rate the Bate

Aussie_oi_oi

Ok I never participated in this rating thing and I am coming in cold. But for me the bate these days are much less CUM-pelling than they used to be. I mean, I love the girl and all but it has become same old-same old. I rate it a 5. Here's why.

!. No dildo. She used to ride dildos, and huge ones at that. This toy is ok, but unless there's a tongue attached to it, it's hard to imagine having any sort of sex.

2. She used to look at the camera. Ok so she doesn't need to cam-girl it, just a knowing few glances would suffice.

3. It was a turn on when she flitted around the house naked for a while, THEN do the bate. Where is naked Leora? I think she left her with Paul and Eva.

4. The cams. Just like always the placement of the cameras is lacking. What is the point of camera 11 or 8 in the bedroom? The guest room cameras are pretty much redundant. One of the bathroom cams is great to watch her take a bath if you live on Jupiter. The kitchen camera was good when she sat on the table, but it is not comfortable for her. However, she could use it a little then move around to others. Which brings up another point.

5. Her use of the cameras. Bro, her fans want to see her from all aspects. And I am not just talking about when it's time to masturbate, I mean when she is flirting. She used that exercise thing the other day. Love to see her do that, but again the guy on Jupiter probably had a better view. Move that thing closer.

So this is why I give a 5. There are too many opportunities left that aren't addressed. To her credit, she is working hard to make herself be the premier model on RLC, but she is working TOO hard. I think she needs to push back on them a little to fix some of theses issues and take better advantage of what is existing.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Well cam 2 bate checked almost all the boxes. She shut the TV down, reached into the panties and bated, removed them fingered tasted with no lube. Smelled her fingers afterwards and changed panties.  Give that one a 9 because it looked like it was a real bate for her. Nicely done, Leora.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Well cam 2 bate checked almost all the boxes. She shut the TV down, reached into the panties and bated, removed them fingered tasted with no lube. Smelled her fingers afterwards and changed panties.  Give that one a 9 because it looked like it was a real bate for her. Nicely done, Leora.

I agree!

Liked the flashes she did for Paul and the touching herself as they talked. Phone sex would have been cool.  Nice bate. Lengthy pussy clean at the sink.  Thought she was going for a twofer.  7.5

Leora, if you get in front of Cam 7 or Cam 13 and do a close up bate and I'll give you a 10. Hint-hint.

• Confused 1