B4 - General Topic 2022 #20 (February)

2 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

You have great optimism, but if girls get booted from rlc we don't see them again. I hope I'm wrong. 🙂 

If you allow me to correct your comment 🤨  The former B1 girls (Olivia, Ulyana, Harley & Fiora) were kicked out because of the noise and they rejoined RLC because RLC realized that they punished themselves 😕 not the girls. 

I am not sure what happened with Tweety but I guess she can rejoin RLC.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

If you allow me to correct your comment 🤨  The former B1 girls (Olivia, Ulyana, Harley & Fiora) were kicked out because of the noise and they rejoined RLC because RLC realized that they punished themselves 😕 not the girls. 

Consider Tweety’s reason for leaving RLC not being a reason anymore .. Both up to RLC and her if she reappears .. I would enjoy seeing Tweety again but not sharing the bedroom with Holly , if she’s back in her own private room , I will be delighted .. but anything similar like Kristy & Alana , Ulyana and Olivia , the twins and of course the recent Holly and Tweety , it will massively disappoint me , no privacy , no fun when situations appear .. 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Consider Tweety’s reason for leaving RLC not being a reason anymore .. Both up to RLC and her if she reappears .. I would enjoy seeing Tweety again but not sharing the bedroom with Holly , if she’s back in her own private room , I will be delighted .. but anything similar like Kristy & Alana , Ulyana and Olivia , the twins and of course the recent Holly and Tweety , it will massively disappoint me , no privacy , no fun when situations appear .. 

Personally, I liked Holly and Tweety sharing the master bedroom.  If Tweety rejoins RLC and some occasions arise and need privacy, I guess the other girl can sleep with any of the B4 girls or take the couch.

My opinion that I expressed in a previous post is that Holly has better chances to keep the master bedroom as long as she is staying in B4 if Tweety rejoins RLC.

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Personally, I liked Holly and Tweety sharing the master bedroom.  If Tweety rejoins RLC and some occasions arise and need privacy, I guess the other girl can sleep with any of the B4 girls or take the couch.

My opinion that I expressed in a previous post is that Holly has better chances to keep the master bedroom as long as she is staying in B4 if Tweety rejoins RLC.

In my opinion , it was a big mistake ( as it proved since Tweety made a short 36 days if i remember correctly RLC run ) to put a newcomer in the master bedroom , Olivia and Ulyana for sure got disappointed getting as even longest staying GOV in total the worst room after the best only seeing Tweety quitting some weeks later . Now , Holly , if she wants the master bedroom , she will have it , she’s one of the biggest current RLC assets , RLC knows she’s an extreme popular favorite and her wishes will be granted i believe . It remains to be seen if Tweety returns and be one of the entrants of the rumored new villa apartment place 😇

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Loraine passed Monica yesterday and has 529 days in total now as the 6 longest in COV / GOV

Hmm… very interesting , I don’t know if she should be considered slowly a candidate to dethrone Gina 🤔 But I think the number you give considers her stay with Antony too or is it a single GOV achievement ? 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hmm… very interesting , I don’t know if she should be considered slowly a candidate to dethrone Gina 🤔 But I think the number you give considers her stay with Antony too or is it a single GOV achievement ? 

This is a total in GOV + COV (B3 and B5).
What is not included in the count is P1 a COV apartment we had in Prague for a short period (The Kitty & Smith lives in now)

7 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Let me counter correct your comment. At B1 Olivia, Ulyana, Harley & Fiora were kicked out because of noise and beyond their control, in other words not their choice I'm pretty sure they'd have stayed at B1 given the chance. Tweety chose to go skiing or what ever and decided she'd rather do that than go back to rlc. 🙂 

I hope Tweety does come back to rlc, I'd never say no to a pretty face. 🙂 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Let me counter correct your comment. At B1 Olivia, Ulyana, Harley & Fiora were kicked out because of noise and beyond their control, in other words not their choice I'm pretty sure they'd have stayed at B1 given the chance. Tweety chose to go skiing or what ever and decided she'd rather do that than go back to rlc. 🙂 

I hope Tweety does come back to rlc, I'd never say no to a pretty face. 🙂 

Valentine'S Day Love GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem