B2 - General Topic 2022 #7 (February/March)

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I hope she enjoyed her own apartment’s bed as she looks quite fresh or the place that hosted her for the night 😏

she needs to be fresh for the weekend, she doesnt want to be too tired to go out

I don't know what is going to happen to these Russian women given the situation, but if they have to stay much longer, Kristy will be hunting for some cock, i.e., unless she has a BF back home. I'm not sure where she will fuck him, but she isn't shy about her friends knowing she needs to get fucked. 

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I don't know what is going to happen to these Russian women given the situation, but if they have to stay much longer, Kristy will be hunting for some cock, i.e., unless she has a BF back home. I'm not sure where she will fuck him, but she isn't shy about her friends knowing she needs to get fucked. 

Kristy had other plans for March and probably she was going to leave the project. Let's see how long she will extend this stay.

43 minutes ago, Noldus said:

B2 is ready for a party with guests 😉 

Click bait moves to B2.  This guy will do exactly what the others have...nothing but tease all night.  Under cover BS with one of the girls in order to give you losers something to talk about.

• Upvote 1