B2 - General Topic 2022 #7 (February/March)

Ahh ..Finally , so good we see something different here .The  addition of guys not being Russians it adds to the whole nice evening ..After a week of normal “ silence “ , it’s good that RLC tenants try to move in , well done ..The best is yet to come .

Kristy proving that if she wants she’s amazingly social ..Alana the only one being distracted ..Cleopatra and Agneta very comfortable , whoever organized this , finally brought a reason to watch this apartment apart from seeing stunning Cleopatra  and the “ showings “ by Agneta .

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

FINALLY … Something happening in B2 , welcome to male guests , FINALLY . 

Loraine's ass appears to be more popular...in fact this apartment is having trouble getting top cam at all.

Nobody is fooled by this garbage.  Except you...yeah I know, " its wonderful to see young people together having fun"

In about 6 hours, your schilling will be replaced by complaints that "they went out, too the roof, the guys kept thier pants on, under cover, the roof terrace.  But its wonderfull isnt it.

• Like 3

Just now, maxfactor said:

Loraine's ass appears to be more popular...in fact this apartment is having trouble getting top cam at all.

Nobody is fooled by this garbage.  Except you...yeah I know, " its wonderful to see young people together having fun"

In about 6 hours, your schilling will be replaced by complaints that "they went out, too the roof, the guys kept thier pants on, under cover, the roof terrace.  But its wonder ful isnt it.

I never complain , if you want to see things , people need to visit …It eas the same with Zabava , both  her and Marlene went out , Zabava got lucky ..If you don’t like it , don’t watch it .  Loraine’s ass is a nice alternative but Loraine’s is even more cold as a person than Siberian winters .

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I never complain , if you want to see things , people need to visit …It eas the same with Zabava , both  her and Marlene went out , Zabava got lucky ..If you don’t like it , don’t watch it .  Loraine’s ass is a nice alternative but Loraine’s is even more cold as a person than Siberian winters .

I know, you're a schill, I was referencing everyone else.