B2 - General Topic 2022 #7 (February/March)

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

This party really lacks some energy, they're struggling to keep conversations going. Even saw some of them yawning. 😴

This is too slow for the party-girls.

How many girls are at the event? With the same number of male visitors, preferably those who are really interesting for the girls, the girls will wake up.

As long as RLC continues with this girls only bullshit, it will always be boring.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I think the fact that we have tenants who don't know each other might be part of it. It's like a first date. No atmosphere and chemistry. Just getting to know each other.

Well said I really think there is something to be said for giving people a chance to settle in and get to know the other girls, some critics seem to expect instant friendships etc and seem very keen to write people off if they don't behave in the particular way that they, personally, seem to expect them to behave ... it has been said that while it may be easy to make new friends it is much harder to make old friends ... the whole RLC Project is a punt right from the start for us all, surely. I well remember posters criticizing Viv and Nana for not being instant friends then others later accusing them of being overfriendly. No winning this game is there? 🤔

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Alladino said:

How many girls are at the event? With the same number of male visitors, preferably those who are really interesting for the girls, the girls will wake up.

As long as RLC continues with this girls only bullshit, it will always be boring.

Your comments come always so controversial ..You said that the girls don’t have a real life , only 5 days in the project for one of them and enjoyed herself and the other had two nights out enjoying her holidays .They just went today in this apartment , what a great gesture to meet and greet and a possibility of friendships than being isolated  and alone ..According to you , they should just fuck the whole day , bringing guys and avoid such gatherings ..Come on , be serious and once admit that these girls have actually brought a wonderful fresh air that was so much needed ..You wanted new girls and not repeaters , here they are ..you wanted Kristy , here she is .. But what i am talking about ? You are criticizing without even watching , guess what , RLC managed to survive once again , I know that you believed that they were going towards extinction but guess what even more ? Even a new kind of villa place is about to open ..it makes you wonder how they can still do it ..Give them a chance and be fair when they deserve and for sure criticize negative as they also deserve many times …But first , watch …

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, misterme said:

Well said I really think there is something to be said for giving people a chance to settle in and get to know the other girls, some critics seem to expect instant friendships etc and seem very keen to write people off if they don't behave in the particular way that they, personally, seem to expect them to behave ... it has been said that while it may be easy to make new friends it is much harder to make old friends ... the whole RLC Project is a punt right from the start for us all, surely. I well remember posters criticizing Viv and Nana for not being instant friends then others later accusing them of being overfriendly. No winning this game is there? 🤔

It's just that RLC has been so completely dead for so fucking long now, so when we finally have a developement in the rirght direction, having to wait for relations and friendships to grow before we can have a good party again feels abit like another disappointment. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It's just that RLC has been so completely dead for so fucking long now, so when we finally have a developement in the rirght direction, having to wait for relations and friendships to grow before we can have a good party again feels abit like another disappointment. 

Yes fair point made ... puts it in context yes 👍 actually I had viewed your comment as being considered and positive and inspired me to join in 😏

Well , despite this being a great gathering that I am sure it will be beneficial for the girls in the near or later future , I can’t but comment in a negative way the fact that Agneta is missing the event ..I admit that  I haven’t watched and perhaps she might have explained herself of not feeling well and all these but personally , I could never understand or justify such behaviors ..Perhaps  I think too social and maybe with a southern mentality that I would even push myself for a “ get to know “ evening ..On the other hand , it is more sincere what Agneta does than pretending enjoying ..Anyway , it is a positive evening in the most of it and that’s what matters ..And who knows , maybe Zabava has explained already that she finds Barcelona very attractive city 🤓😏

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , despite this being a great gathering that I am sure it will be beneficial for the girls in the near or later future , I can’t but comment in a negative way the fact that Agneta is missing the event ..I admit that  I haven’t watched and perhaps she might have explained herself of not feeling well and all these but personally , I could never understand or justify such behaviors ..Perhaps  I think too social and maybe with a southern mentality that I would even push myself for a “ get to know “ evening ..On the other hand , it is more sincere what Agneta does than pretending enjoying ..Anyway , it is a positive evening in the most of it and that’s what matters ..And who knows , maybe Zabava has explained already that she finds Barcelona very attractive city 🤓😏

She joined them for a while earlier DD...