B2 - General Topic 2022 #7 (February/March)

20 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Agneta had those weird drunk moments that brought some hope to this apt, this place seems to be cursed to the boring spot on RLC.  Hopefully something will happen to create some change.

Something was happening last night as cleopatra seemed to have a guy outside the door’s entrance ..maybe he didn’t want to come inside due to the cameras , who knows ? But it was the closest of seeing a “ no tenant “ person in this place .. I think Cleopatra and Agneta will prove good tenants , Kristy and Alana should go and perhaps the girls can behave more in the local residents way .. friends , guests , visitors , maybe now they hold back because of K&A being the veterans and not feeling comfortable .

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

The teasing shows are just as fake as the pseudo-lesbian shows are. Neither of these should be on RLC.

I find the konstrast interesting. Kristy and the angels in Russia were full of life, exciting to watch and always something going on. In GOV, the two seem to be dead. It's probably the same problem as with most of the other girls there. They don't live in this apartment and that's why it's so boring and far away from life. The relationships, the BFs and generally the everyday life are missing.

It’s existing in B1 and B6 what you are asking ..

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

A bunch of girls exercising...how is that foolish bullshit? Especially when Kirsty is a dancer...🙄

I don't pay money to see girls dancing. I thought all these new girls started out good. Now they are all do nothings.

I think the only time that this apartment  can sign again is when K&A leave and we see ( hopefully ) one new girl taking over the master bedroom and not this stupidity with two girls sharing it .. Of course any last minute surprise will be hugely appreciated but … 

• Upvote 1