B2 - General Topic 2022 #7 (February/March)

Pete1960

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

agnetas 2nd one

Yes , you are probably right , I just can’t think if it was too early in the morning returning like the girls did some hours ago to be considered MIA ..But it’s a fair posting 😊

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes , you are probably right , I just can’t think if it was too early in the morning returning like the girls did some hours ago to be considered MIA ..But it’s a fair posting 😊

it was around the same time as today, 7am, they all went out together and the other 3 came home around 3am leaving agneta out until 7am

4 hours ago, Alexander Gkount said:

this apartment is so boring ... it doesnt exist on replays on popular scenes ... 

It's boring because Bogdan and Fior keep dragging them off and getting them fucked up.  I promise you, that if you could get rid of Bogdan and Fior RLC would be a much better site.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

All 4 of these girls are a fucking joke!

Agenta has the look of someone who has been considering suicide any minute, since joining RLC I have not had the privilege of seeing her smile even once, come on baby life is beautiful, go out and bring some nice Catalonian stud who will freak out your tiny pepper.

• Haha 1