Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #10

Noldus

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Fair point DWI.   Back to my point on context that I just made ... we know Martina and Nelly are into each other, so to me, the parking lot story is very plausible and I believe it occurred.

I am always surprised by how the translator accounts are responded to here.  We seem to have two basic dynamics at play:

(1) Martina will do something or say something on cam that will be interpreted by some here as if she was going to go out and be in an all-night orgy.  The translators will come to the rescue and say "no no no ... it's just a class party and instead of orgy Martina said she was going to drink orange juice because she has a cold".    The Martina-is-a-puta crowd will trash the translators and claim they are making things up and the Martina-is-a-saint crowd will defend the translators and say things like "the reason they don't share more is because we trash them all the time".

But now we have scenario (2) where are translators share that Martina and Nelly fucked in a parking lot.   The same translators are heroes to the Martina-is-a-puta crowd and the Martina-is-a saint crowd question these vary same translators.   So funny to see.

Now having said this, I could be wrong ... I won't go back and check to see if everyone is consistent on this ... but this is how it feels to me.  

Agree, I also think it's a pity that some here are repeatedly robbed of their dreams by our trustable translators 😂...In most cases the translators' hints are more logical than the speculations, although for some more boring. But without them we would have only wild speculations without meaning and the forum would be another one like many others that can safely be overlooked and ignored.

• Upvote 1

I think that the translators have been simply presenting the facts , what has happened  at times , what is going to happen at certain times when they believe it is something worth sharing and simple dialogues when there have been misunderstandings and forum members could provide a time stamp so as for them to proceed at any explanation if it is needed . 

From that point , all the theories of how Martina is feeling for Alberto , Alberto for Martina , Martina for Nelly and so on and so on , it has been absolutely formatted by any of us individually , I don’t think that the translators have shown any indication to direct the mind of any of us so as to believe that “ Martina loves Nelly “ or any similar thoughts that many members have here . 

All personal opinions of the feelings amongst all those people have been formatted in our minds of what we personally watch , the idea we personally have as individuals what love and what friendship means ( it might be different in the mind of different people ) and therefore “ how a translation is being interpreted “ in each one’s mind . And that’s what causes the conflict many times I believe . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, tle said:

If Martina and Nelly are still having sex, or having sex again, and Bogdan and Alberto both know about it, I don't see any need for them to be sneaking off camera to have a nibble... Not saying they're not having sex off camera... I just don't see the need for them to hide it....

My thinking is that anyone who has to sneak around to do anything cant be trusted.

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

a rumored opening new villa style apartment could see again as tenants both Bogdan and Nelly , in my opinion it will divide again the viewers

This could divide AGAIN the viewers???   Not sure what you put in your Greek coffee, but I've never felt the viewers were ever united, or divided ... on anything!  Because Bogdan and Nelly are off-cam right now, you think we are all united???

8 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean with sneak around? That they don't have sex on cam ? 🤔

Yes. Sneaking around having sex off camera... I don't see why there would be any need for them to do that. If both their partners are aware of it there'd be no reason to hide it from us...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

How did they make love in a parking lot.

There are various accounts here on the forum.  It isn't clear (to me at least) exactly what happened.  I do believe we have confirmation from the translators that the two of them had sex.  It seems (again based on the translators) that Martina regrets that it happened.  

I have speculated that Martina wanted to break this off out of respect to Bogdan (BOGDAN, not ALBERTO ... important  difference) and perhaps  too because Nelly is (was?) a bit of a wreck.   But I think she struggled with this denial of her true feelings for Nelly.    

Yesterday's visit seems to reinforce the general belief that they are maybe patching together their relationship.  It may end up being  just a friendship like Martina originally wanted after the break up.   Maybe Bogdan is changing his opinion on this ... or giving up trying to stop it ... who knows.  As DD would say, this is setting up one way or the other for a fabulous voyeur experience.

It's also been hinted at here by the translators that Martina still wants more sexual experiences, e.g. threesomes.  Perhaps resolving her relationship to Nelly is a step on this path in some way.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, tle said:

Yes. Sneaking around having sex off camera... I don't see why there would be any need for them to do that. If both their partners are aware of it there'd be no reason to hide it from us...

But why should they, Nelly and Bogdan are not longer part of the on cam RLC project. Bogdans role in the RLC is clear but Nelly currently doesn't have one.  So the will not have any benifit to do this.

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think that the translators have been simply presenting the facts , what has happened  at times , what is going to happen at certain times when they believe it is something worth sharing and simple dialogues when there have been misunderstandings and forum members could provide a time stamp so as for them to proceed at any explanation if it is needed . 

Totally agree with you DD, but please don't forget that the translators are human, not machines like Google Translate, and are subject to biases that can affect the true understanding of what we are seeing.  Combined with the imprecision of the language ... and the fact that they cannot translate everything ... there are some natural biases which are to be expected.  This is not a fault of the translators ... it is just human nature.  Even when two people see the same thing on cam, each one sees it differently.

SO this morning is a very important morning for the viewers and the translators.  Martina is back home so we should be on FULL ALERT for  her telling Alberto what she did last night!!!

🤣 Google Translate often translate things in a total different way than it was written  ... good joke Jen, like that 👏👍

Nothing special has happened this moring, by the way it is already afternoon in europe... but still the day is not over 😉

19 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Nothing special has happened this moring, by the way it is already afternoon in europe

I don't think we have witnessed anything very special on Sunday's after her all-nighters.  She will sleep a lot.  What we are looking for is the so-called "Martina and Alberto are having a serious conversation".