Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #10

Noldus

43 minutes ago, philo said:

I am always happy to know that there are still people in the world who believe that if they did not see it happen, it did not happen. The husband of a woman who once lived across the street from me was one of those people. His wife was always most happiest after her weekly "bridge club meeting". He never had a clue. 

But philo, NOBODY saw it happen. All we have are the translators' accounts. I do not mean to trash them at all... but none of us is perfect. I personally do not find it implausible for some of us to have some doubt about the "parking lot" incident. If we all automatically believed translators' version of events all the time, I think we might end up being disappointed if we find they misinterpreted. I think that some of us have a legitimate doubt on that incident. But, I thank you for broaching the subject.. I always read your posts as you seem to be very articulate and reasonable, but on this one, let's agree to disagree ok. It's all good.

1 hour ago, philo said:

I am always happy to know that there are still people in the world who believe that if they did not see it happen, it did not happen. The husband of a woman who once lived across the street from me was one of those people. His wife was always most happiest after her weekly "bridge club meeting". He never had a clue. 

Is that the same as those who did not see it happen, it did happen...😏

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DWI said:

But philo, NOBODY saw it happen. All we have are the translators' accounts. I do not mean to trash them at all... but none of us is perfect. I personally do not find it implausible for some of us to have some doubt about the "parking lot" incident. If we all automatically believed translators' version of events all the time, I think we might end up being disappointed if we find they misinterpreted. I think that some of us have a legitimate doubt on that incident. But, I thank you for broaching the subject.. I always read your posts as you seem to be very articulate and reasonable, but on this one, let's agree to disagree ok. It's all good.

Yes...sometimes to truth posted by the interpreters is pretty boring real life shit...It needs a bit of spicing up by the speculators...😏

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

HMMMM very interesting.  I recall the reason for the 20 page limit was due to traffic not being robust enough.  I should go back and check (but I won't) but didn't we go to 20 pages when Nelly and Martina separated (or at least attempted to separate)?   Now that we see Nelly and Martina on cam for the first time in months ... we are back to 30 pages!  Happy Days are hear again!

Let's hope so Jen. I know you never had the chance to see the apartment activities in the old Russian apartments, but the Nelly/Martina love affair is right up there with the best of the RLC "golden years". I know some might say stop, we "can't live in the past and just move on"...but maybe we can experience the best of RLC if Martina and Nelly revive their relationship. I have always agreed with you when you basically said that true love between two people is very, very hard to end...despite everything. I think you have always been correct that there is definitely a very strong physical attraction between Martina and Nelly. I'm not sure if the love affair is back on or if it's a "just friends now" kind of thing, but like you, I can hope to see them lovers once again.. Thanks for your post.

52 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is that the same as those who did not see it happen, it did happen...😏

its better to say that if you didnt see it happen that means it still could have happened but you just didnt see it thats a far cry from if i didnt see it happen it never happened

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its better to say that if you didnt see it happen that means it still could have happened but you just didnt see it thats a far cry from if i didnt see it happen it never happened

It's too late in the night and too many drinks for puzzles Emm ha!... 😵

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

that's your problem, every time you see two people together and disappear from the cameras, you always think it's to fuck 🤣

Is it really inconceivable for you that two people who have had a relationship finally prefer to remain than just friends?
I ask you because RLC has absolutely nothing to do with the choices that the people you watch can make 😁

Your problem is that you have absolutely no evidence to support your theory...that they are "Just friends" while the rest of us have hours of memorable video evidence to the contrary. You need to realize that the authority that you think you once had, to just make a proclamation, is no longer. 

2 hours ago, philo said:

The husband of a woman who once lived across the street from me was one of those people. His wife was always most happiest after her weekly "bridge club meeting". He never had a clue. 

Great point.  But you probably have a ton of context being that you lived across the street.  Maybe you knew or at least felt that their marriage was mediocre at best.  Without context, it really is difficult to tell.  It's possible that she really enjoyed being with the girls and playing bridge.

• Like 1

If Martina and Nelly are still having sex, or having sex again, and Bogdan and Alberto both know about it, I don't see any need for them to be sneaking off camera to have a nibble... Not saying they're not having sex off camera... I just don't see the need for them to hide it....

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Great point.  But you probably have a ton of context being that you lived across the street.  Maybe you knew or at least felt that their marriage was mediocre at best.  Without context, it really is difficult to tell.  It's possible that she really enjoyed being with the girls and playing bridge.

I'm sorry I was trying to be coy and to give an analogy that once again missed the point. The wife was not playing bridge every week...she was with me. His philosophy was that it did not happen if he did not see it...and he never did.

• Like 1